Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Highest BR without Cashing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    To bypass synthesizing previous formulae: you click "craft" (as if you were going to purchase the gem outright - it deducts the balen cost of any gems you already have for that gem-type that happen to be level 2+ from your total, so if you have enough to synthesize, it costs 0 balens.
    wow, this is a very nice information...! Thanks!!

But the thing here is, can a player who is both a non-balenor (no free balens) and non-casher (no VIP), could defeat the Necropolis level 10????
    I hope I can see some answers here that will give me hope...
    If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
    -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post

But the thing here is, can a player who is both a non-balenor (no free balens) and non-casher (no VIP), could defeat the Necropolis level 10????
      well yes you can, but it will take you a lot more time. Vip helps you to gain xp more quickly, and also gives you a lot of gold, skeleton keys, crops and so on. But you can eventually reach lvl 70 in order and gain enough tokens to get lvl 70 jewelry and rings,lvl 60/70 pvm set as well. So yes you can defeat necro lvl 10 eventually, but I doubt r2 will survive that long :P

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post

Absolutely. As previously stated, yeah, it's likely to take you more time to develop to that point, but if you get aid (or better yet) or regularly run with a consistent group each day, you'll find that you can develop pretty darn quickly.

Comment

All lies...... You must have had no life to get over 60k br as non casher.. Oh wait, "gamer logic" kicked in......

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
            All lies...... You must have had no life to get over 60k br as non casher.. Oh wait, "gamer logic" kicked in......
            alot of 67k br without wings in my server with 60 set all at lvl 70+
            guess which server?
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

61k br with no cash

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                alot of 67k br without wings in my server with 60 set all at lvl 70+
                guess which server?
                Don't need to guess and it takes a lot of time just to get free balens to get lvl 6 and 7 gem transposer, so again gamer logic kicked in.

Comment

Originally posted by R24675921 View Post
                  Don't need to guess and it takes a lot of time just to get free balens to get lvl 6 and 7 gem transposer, so again gamer logic kicked in.
                  As was pointed out, you don't need lv. 6 or 7 gem transposers to be able to make level 9 gems (then again, non-casher knights and mages aren't likely to stand much chance on necro boss 10 quite yet without lv. 6 gems, but plenty of non-casher archers have managed it already).

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                    Cause I said so.
                    Adorable. Anywho... non-casher = not spending actual money. The Free Balens button gives balens without having to spend actual money = free player. There are some very strong people out there that way.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                      Adorable. Anywho... non-casher = not spending actual money. The Free Balens button gives balens without having to spend actual money = free player. There are some very strong people out there that way.
                      It's just there is a bunch of unlucky people who is not as lucky to get free balens as there's no offer in their region....I am suggesting that bound balens is not to be counted as cashing tho..it's basically vouchers conversion and we all can get it (not buying it like normal balens). and but I agree that it doesn't count if they bought wings and mounts without spending real money (it's not cashing, but luckier in some way compared to some people, probably minority) same as if you bought them with bound balens as it is possible now (only need time).

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                        don`t lie ) you had vip .. and bought mounts
                        You caught him .. lol .. yes he is a moderate casher ...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          He's scary .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                            He's scary .
                            who? creamy? ..

Comment

I am 58k br at lvl 63 <non-casher>