X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astral Ruthlessness

Hi all!
    I want to ask for what is good this astral with floationg dmg expands
    Im a mage and i heard cus is good for wb....i use there sniper +determination
    Is good to use floating too?

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    Hi all!
    I want to ask for what is good this astral with floationg dmg expands
    Im a mage and i heard cus is good for wb....i use there sniper +determination
    Is good to use floating too?
    Many people in this forum have the same question so I'll do my best to answer in simple terms.

"floating damage" is simply the difference in damage your toon will deal.

For example if your magic damage is 10,000, and your floating damage is 10%, you will deal either 9000 (at the lower end) or 11000 (at the higher end). This is obviously good and bad depending on how you look at it. Personally I don't bother with it.

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
      Many people in this forum have the same question so I'll do my best to answer in simple terms.

"floating damage" is simply the difference in damage your toon will deal.

For example if your magic damage is 10,000, and your floating damage is 10%, you will deal either 9000 (at the lower end) or 11000 (at the higher end). This is obviously good and bad depending on how you look at it. Personally I don't bother with it.
      hm i tried it last night and did exaclty who u said so im gonna think if to use it or not
      TC

Comment

enhanced ruthelness as other astrals come in play later on the game and in WB. How do i mean later on in the game. If you are at level 70 or higher you have 7 slots or more (HP, MDF, PDF, block these are the basic astrals) for the astrals than you can have this for the attach (sniper+ enhanced determination) or (will destroyer) and than you have (goddes blessing). If you combine (sniper with enhanced determination together with enhanced ruthelness) you get the most effective attack in the game (but your defence is low due to the lost of one defence astral. Ruthelness also works in WB (the gain is small) but it does (if it is yellow) you can simply exchange it for the other defensive ones, which are useless in WB (PDF, MDF, block, goddes blessing) and put in ruthelness or charm. You have four basic ones (Hp, PDF, MDF, block or goddes blessing) and than you have sniper will destroyer and ruthelnes. This is one combination.
        Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
          enhanced ruthelness as other astrals come in play later on the game and in WB. How do i mean later on in the game. If you are at level 70 or higher you have 7 slots or more (HP, MDF, PDF, block these are the basic astrals) for the astrals than you can have this for the attach (sniper+ enhanced determination) or (will destroyer) and than you have (goddes blessing). If you combine (sniper with enhanced determination together with enhanced ruthelness) you get the most effective attack in the game (but your defence is low due to the lost of one defence astral. Ruthelness also works in WB (the gain is small) but it does (if it is yellow) you can simply exchange it for the other defensive ones, which are useless in WB (PDF, MDF, block, goddes blessing) and put in ruthelness or charm. You have four basic ones (Hp, PDF, MDF, block or goddes blessing) and than you have sniper will destroyer and ruthelnes. This is one combination.
          Well not really. It expands both the low end and the high end. It might be ok for when you need the extra help and get lucky in something like Class Wars or GB, but I woudl not use it on WB because of the good chance you will do significantly less damage too. There is a long discussion on these forums if you search for Ruthlessness you will find it.

Comment

most of the times is not worth using i had it on lvl7 35% floating dmg and almoust all the time i was hiting the lowest amount only once per wb i do the highest and it's not worth if u calculate it do the same dmg after the boss die

Comment

Working...
            X