Tok Hard/nm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok Hard/nm

Has any group from r2games cleared either hard or nm tok?

so far i know
    there are teams, included my team, that clears hard daily.
    NM is just out of the picture, due of the big jump of power and def.
    not worth to do it atm.
    hear some people say your team need +100k br...
    but idk for myself.
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Hard cleared, NM wave 1 cleared (twice). NM wave 2 gets silly with difficult class compositions - they get suntoria ticks of +5500-6600 each (~92k - 110k max HP). Their offenses aren't on par with their defenses, but hey, they don't need mad offense when they have EVERY SKILL for their class on their bar - those delphics come out quite a bit.

Comment

Since zebq posted how he cleared tok hard with 4 archers but hadn't posted any video with him clearing tok nm. So I suppose he didn't managed to do that yet. If he didn't do it then no one did yet

Comment

At this current point in time...

In NM, it depends on who is on the ToK's team.
          If that team (computer's team) has 2 mages, then it's game over as soon as you hit round 2. I think they're unbeatable until players start getting about 115-120k BR each.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post

If that team (computer's team) has 2 mages, then it's game over as soon as you hit round 2. I think they're unbeatable until players start getting about 115-120k BR each.
            ^^ close to this. Their defenses/hp are extremely high. Their attack values are a touch on the low side compared to the defenses/hp they have, but yes, when 2+ mages are present for the shadows, suntoria is almost always on; and although the damage they deal might be a touch low, their heal values from restoration and blessed light are not it's as if they have max talent levels without suffering any negative affects - their blessed lights certainly can come out quicker than 60s cooldowns (indicating they have redemption talent), and their restorations are huge (compared to their damage, which would indicate high survival talent levels) but they don't seem to suffer any additional cooldown penalty that comes for players with survival. And although their damage values are low, when they use thunderer, DHT, or DTF on the same target (in other words when they get very lucky to activate the skills AND/OR target the same player at the same time), you'll still find teammates drop a bit too quickly to even have a chance of saving - problem is, the NM round 2+'s have such drastic survivability they stretch out the fights for very long times - it's only a matter of time before they do get lucky (and the dang knights using ultimate slasher for mad damage don't help, lol).
            Last edited by SinnedWill; 08-28-2013, 11:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
              Since zebq posted how he cleared tok hard with 4 archers but hadn't posted any video with him clearing tok nm. So I suppose he didn't managed to do that yet. If he didn't do it then no one did yet
              This logic reminds me to this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	extrapolating.png
Views:	2
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	1673610
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                This logic reminds me to this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]52770[/ATTACH]
                That was... EPIC. Just sayin'.

Comment

+1. With 2 Knights it ain't too bad. with 3 Knights (as we had yesterday) it's fairly easy. With 2 Mages it's crazy tough. And I'm only talking about Hard 5 at this point. We're not ready to waste an attempt on NM w/ BRs of 88k (M), 78k (M), 75k (A) and 75k (K) unbuffed.

Comment

Incidentally, any word on when they're fixing the L5 bug where only the party leader gets XP & Chest? I've opened a ticket and have heard nothing.

Comment

Supposedly it is working as intended about the level 5 rewards...

Also...cleared lv 1 nm...against 3 mages...lets just say, even with an avarage buffed br of over 100k, we didnt clear 2 not going back there for a while, thats for sure ^^

Comment

my team is 2mage 2 hunter we clear1-2 and close/far to 3(1aeo from killign 3 at soem point lol:P) aorudn 95k mage and 105k hunter fully buffed(we clear 3 whit wc only and pot intel/str lvl 3 my base br is 85k)

ssore mage s1 temple of ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                          Supposedly it is working as intended about the level 5 rewards...
                          Please state your source. Every ticket response associated with this issue I've heard about either says "We are aware of the issue... have patience..." or "Please be patient while we investigate...".

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                            my team is 2mage 2 hunter we clear1-2 and close/far to 3(1aeo from killign 3 at soem point lol:P) aorudn 95k mage and 105k hunter fully buffed(we clear 3 whit wc only and pot intel/str lvl 3 my base br is 85k)

ssore mage s1 temple of ibalize
                            I'm guessing you had a farily easy match-up - or... your 2nd delphics stunned rather often =p.

Comment

Working...
                            X