Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

3 small questions about ToK.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 small questions about ToK.

Some question that bugging me lately:

1: Do the shadow's strength reflects the original's strength? I mean if someone like keldof or Lulula has increased his BR, would their shadows that we fight in ToK also getting stronger? Also if we somehow got to fight a shadow of the top BR player from a new server that has BR less than 60k, would his shadow become easier to fight than other shadows?

2: Do the medals affecting the damage? I know medals are only affecting PvP, but do the shadow counts as player or regular monster from the dungeons?

3: Can we stun those shadows with holy seal if somehow our HS level is higher from the original's? The shadows from the summoner can be stunned, that's why i asked this question.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

shadows have their strength according to dungeon difficulty, they do not reflect the players' strength unlike summoner. and since they are NPCs, they have their own stats, including HS level (which someone posted is level 99), so no stun.
    only thing i've noticed is that they don't always have same setup: you can see 2 mages +2 archers, 2 knights +1 mage+ 1 archer, etc.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      shadows have their strength according to dungeon difficulty, they do not reflect the players' strength unlike summoner. and since they are NPCs, they have their own stats, including HS level (which someone posted is level 99), so no stun.
      only thing i've noticed is that they don't always have same setup: you can see 2 mages +2 archers, 2 knights +1 mage+ 1 archer, etc.
      Ah, thank you for the quick reply. But what about the 2nd question?
      Also i wanted to asked 1 more question: Do the skills on the shadow is based on the original, randomly picked by AI, or they have everything in their arsenals?
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I don't think medallions affect damage since they are not shadow of players but NPCs, so it's like fighting monsters in normal dungeons (might be wrong on this part though). And no the skills they have are pretty much all the skill tree of their class placed in 1 hot bar.

Comment

I don't think medallions affect damage since they are not shadow of players but NPCs, so it's like fighting monsters in normal dungeons (might be wrong on this part though). And no the skills they have are pretty much all the skill tree of their class placed in 1 hot bar.
          Thank You, i can get to sleep now that the questions are relieved from my mind.

Comment

good night

Comment

I don't think medallions affect damage since they are not shadow of players but NPCs...
              This would be interesting to find out.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

And Shadow-Malleus has level 5 fate (or higher), but I don't even have level 5.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

What about their defensive capabilities? I know that in dungeons and world boss the monsters do not have PDEF or MDEF like players do so it is not necessary to hav a PvP set on. But are the shadows statted like players or dungeon monsters? Im wondering if it is better to use a PvP or a PvE legendary set on them

Comment

Medal doesnt work, I do not get start rage from LD medal, which I should get if it was a player.

Comment

Working...
                    X