Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chaos rune

hi guys,
    ive noticed that chaos rune can make a mage using BL to heal the opponent.
    does this rune also reverse sunt, puri and resto?
    thanks

Originally posted by tulipian View Post
    hi guys,
    ive noticed that chaos rune can make a mage using BL to heal the opponent.
    does this rune also reverse sunt, puri and resto?
    thanks
    any skill can be reversed
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

pretty sure it doesnt work on skills that target your own character only, like agoran shield or brutality/heal rune. except of this i have seen it work on most skills

Comment

I haven't seen anyone stun their teammate -i'd like a confirmation on this.
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

maybe some1 test it in Altar of Enoblement??

dont know some1 with the rune.. only lunaticed my pt once in GA
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
            seen it many times. it works

edit: you can even reverse another chaos rune as you can see in the first video of zebq's video thread at 7:30 in the fight against onimad
            Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-29-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
              I have seen this done. Yes chaos rune can cause you to stun your own team member

Comment

Chaos Rune doesn't work on Argoram Shield, Reverse Damage or ANY runes. Works on everything else, though (including Holy Seal).

Comment

Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                  Chaos Rune doesn't work on Argoram Shield, Reverse Damage or ANY runes. Works on everything else, though (including Holy Seal).
                  like i said in my post above it works on chaosrune so it will most likely work on amnesia, blood and maybe purge/puri runes as well. it doesnt work on skills or runes that affect only yourself like the 2 skills that you mentioned or heal/brutality rune.

Edit: also in the debuff description it says something like "cant tell friends from foes" so i suppose while a player is under chaos-effect, every skill that targets another player can hit enemies or friends. this explains why it sometimes doesnt work. the chance that increases after leveling the rune is the chance to apply the debuff to your enemy. but even then there is still only a ~50% chance that a skill will hit the wrong team.
                  Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-29-2013, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X