pve set vs pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pve set vs pvp set

i am archer of lv 46. i have both lv40 leg set and lv 45 set. but i m seeing that geting less atk in lv 40 leg set.what i see is it right or wrong?i invest so much gold on leg set but doesnt give me much atk
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

As the names says PVE AND PVP, No matter if its leg or not, If you want to deal More Dmg to players E.g BG-GB-Class War...so on you need pvp set, because it gives extra rage start+endurance and ingonre oppnents 2000 mdef or pdef, If you wanna do Well in Dungeons, Spire, Tower of Kings you need 40 legend Pve... If you use PVP on WB you will deal less than PVE Since WB , spire etc monsters dont realy have DEf at all so, PVE on monster = +2k extra E.g << >> with PVP=Monster = -2k dmg, but if you do on player PVE=Less dmg and PVP more dmg... So is all up to you, For me i will get wyver sword today legend and will keep my pvp 55 sword, so in PVP i will use the 55 sword and Spire, WB use Qyver legend, Hope it helped :3.

Guild:VictisHNR
    IGN:SHINxTENSHI
    Level:63
    Honor Title: IC

Comment

Originally posted by R27638621 View Post
      i am archer of lv 46. i have both lv40 leg set and lv 45 set. but i m seeing that geting less atk in lv 40 leg set.what i see is it right or wrong?i invest so much gold on leg set but doesnt give me much atk
      There is no way your 40 leg set doesn't give you more atk than your 45. First of all, is it full leg? max enchanted? If it's not then do it. If you're planning to camp in the 40s for a long time then i suggest you to do abit of refine on your 40 set.

Comment

Originally posted by [SHINxTENSHI] View Post
        As the names says PVE AND PVP, No matter if its leg or not, If you want to deal More Dmg to players E.g BG-GB-Class War...so on you need pvp set, because it gives extra rage start+endurance and ingonre oppnents 2000 mdef or pdef, If you wanna do Well in Dungeons, Spire, Tower of Kings you need 40 legend Pve... If you use PVP on WB you will deal less than PVE Since WB , spire etc monsters dont realy have DEf at all so, PVE on monster = +2k extra E.g << >> with PVP=Monster = -2k dmg, but if you do on player PVE=Less dmg and PVP more dmg... So is all up to you, For me i will get wyver sword today legend and will keep my pvp 55 sword, so in PVP i will use the 55 sword and Spire, WB use Qyver legend, Hope it helped :3.

Guild:VictisHNR
        IGN:SHINxTENSHI
        Level:63
        Honor Title: IC
        PVE set gives more damage but indeed no defense reduction. However the defense is much better on a PVE set which makes 55 set useless. The rage gain on top of that makes the PVE set superior. Don't forget the extra socket.
        All-in-all, the PVE set is superior in every way.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          PVE set gives more damage but indeed no defense reduction. However the defense is much better on a PVE set which makes 55 set useless. The rage gain on top of that makes the PVE set superior. Don't forget the extra socket.
          All-in-all, the PVE set is superior in every way.
          ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding
          • S69 - Corftey ravine
          • H4D3S
          • lvl 76 archer
          • 103k br

Comment

Leg pve is the best,
            Here is a bit of easy to read info
            40normal<45pvp<normal50<leg40<pvp55<normal60<leg50<normal70<leg60<leg70

Comment

I think smone should really get the statistics for the exact attack and def stats gain in 40 leg as compared to 45 pvp and then put it in context with the 2k def ignoreand endurance bonus to have a good idea. Furthermore usually gems are not that advanced to make that huge a difference in 40s. The rage gain really doesnt help much with duels since duels are so short lasting 3 turns at most. Though pve set is definitely the winner in wb, I wouldnt bet on pve set for arena and bg in the lvl 40s. But having said that, if ur a huge casher with high level clothing and gems from balens, pve set would be better for you.
              Last edited by kosprov; 08-29-2013, 03:02 PM.

Comment

For mages allways pve is better starting from 40v
                For archers pve 50 is lot better then 55pvp
                And for knights 60 should be better way bcs they have good rage Gain and dont need 50pve that much
                Simple

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I don't know about lvl 65+ arenas, but up to level 65, 3-person arenas are really the only domain where the PvP set shines over the PvE set. 95% of arena battles are decided within the first three actions, and the PvP set has a very strong initial rage advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                    I don't know about lvl 65+ arenas, but up to level 65, 3-person arenas are really the only domain where the PvP set shines over the PvE set. 95% of arena battles are decided within the first three actions, and the PvP set has a very strong initial rage advantage.
                    Well it's only about 30 rage minus any costumes while the PvE gives +10 rage each turn with extra rage from every skill you use, so you get more out of the rage in PvE than the PvP, and yes 60-64/5ish is the PvP most used since a lot will be aiming for 60 normal set then leg.
                    Last edited by XiaSeoung; 08-31-2013, 08:33 AM.
                    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
                    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
                    So if you love a flower, let it be.
                    Love it not about possession.
                    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

use mage with pvp set + 1 mage pve set + archer pve set = ownage ...

Comment

Or do what I do to gain some of the initial rage back when you swap from PvP set to PvE. Go for Lord Divine before 60, get that +10 initial rage against players .
                        I never thought for a sec it hurt me in arena not having a PvP set (and my initial rage is 29 so not high).
                        Player Class: Archer
                        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                          Or do what I do to gain some of the initial rage back when you swap from PvP set to PvE. Go for Lord Divine before 60, get that +10 initial rage against players .
                          I never thought for a sec it hurt me in arena not having a PvP set (and my initial rage is 29 so not high).
                          Thats true, i have 25 start as a archer. I open with ms,brutal rune and luni...then max 4 truns and i have 80+ rage ... Rage gain is awsome and i wont back to pvp set^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Everything you do in battle counts as an action.

In a PvP set: you gain rage from your rage building skills only.

With a PvE set every action you do gains you rage. Runes, Healing, using a skill...

I don't have the same starting rage as a PvP set. But I would not swap my 50 set for a 55 set.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Why is it that many people here are saying that for knights, pvp is better than pve?? Am I wrong if my knight toon decides to get a legend 50 set??
                              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X