No announcement yet.

pve set vs pvp set

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think pvp is better for a knight because it doesnt need rage that much.

but ur talking about legend pve set and thats a huge difference.

legend pve out beats pvp set every time
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

Strange disscusion here. Level 50 PVE set is better (legendary not normal) as PVP 55 set period (just because it cannot be turned into legendary). With low levels i suggest that you get either level 50 pve set and turn it into legendary or PVP 55 set en go for pve level 60 set (legendary or not). IF you are gettting low level pve sets you are just loosing time. More and more time is needed for each armour set (less for pvp sets than pve sets).
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
        Why is it that many people here are saying that for knights, pvp is better than pve?? Am I wrong if my knight toon decides to get a legend 50 set??
        You're not wrong if you were to camp 50s for months. If not, just save all the keys for 60 set, skip 50 use 55.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
          You're not wrong if you were to camp 50s for months. If not, just save all the keys for 60 set, skip 50 use 55.
          I already have 2 normal pve set for my knight... And after 1 month, I'll be able to synthesize the last two gears and will be able make them all legendary... I'd ask cause, i felt discouraged everytime they say that knights are better in pvp than pve... My knight is currently level 54, and still maxing out the talents (not the HS), which is currently level 9.
          If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
          -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            Strange disscusion here. Level 50 PVE set is better (legendary not normal) as PVP 55 set period (just because it cannot be turned into legendary). With low levels i suggest that you get either level 50 pve set and turn it into legendary or PVP 55 set en go for pve level 60 set (legendary or not). IF you are gettting low level pve sets you are just loosing time. More and more time is needed for each armour set (less for pvp sets than pve sets).
            If you have insignia to begin with. A character with neither decent arena, nor guild battle, available should save insignia for medallions and legendizing, and go straight PvE.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
              I already have 2 normal pve set for my knight... And after 1 month, I'll be able to synthesize the last two gears and will be able make them all legendary... I'd ask cause, i felt discouraged everytime they say that knights are better in pvp than pve... My knight is currently level 54, and still maxing out the talents (not the HS), which is currently level 9.
              PVE set is always better for ALL the classes, it's just when each class can benefit the most from it in regards to the time to acquire it & how many supplies are used that could have been used towards a stronger set. Since all classes will essentially get the 60 Legendary Set eventually you don't want to waste keys, insignia, crypt tokens, or gold on a lower set than what you spend the most time in and benefits you the most.

Mages = 40 PVE Legendary
              Archers = 50 PVE Legendary
              Knights = 60 PVE Legendary

It isn't bad for either knights or archers to get the 40 Legend set, but they don't need it as compared to the way mages can take advantage of it! Knights are not needed in the 40 dungeons & in the 50 dungeons they can just use Agoran Shield to be useful as a TANK, while the Archer's biggest skill burner is Deep Freeze in the 40 dungeons. The Archer will start to make use of Scatter Shot when doing GoD NM, but once it reaches level 2 then the rage cost decreases by 10.

Mages can spam AOEs, Archers can rotate Armor Piercer with Arrow Strike while keeping Deep Freeze & Scatter Shot up as needed, Knights have Apollo's Shield & Reverse Damage....at the point when all of those are almost maxed out & become a necessity in MPs is when the PVE Legend set should MUST be acquired.

Comment

Working...
              X