Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Seal

Under the Talents would you please remove the Holy Seal -- Stun and give us something that is suited to our class. Stuns are of no use. Give us a heal instead to help in the game. And would love to see Stamina Potions in the Guild Shop instead of the Intell potions. Thanks.

how is stun not of use.... being able to make the opponent not move for max 3 rounds is even better than heal..
    • S69 - Corftey ravine
    • H4D3S
    • lvl 76 archer
    • 103k br

Comment

Stamina potion in guild shop --> you'll see many people going mad on lvling up -_-

And... seeing you only ask to getting rid Intell potion...
      hello~~~
      if they erased that buff from guild shop, what us--mage--used when we want to buff!?
      I know most people using power/intell potion on wb time.
      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by BuffBabe View Post
        Under the Talents would you please remove the Holy Seal -- Stun and give us something that is suited to our class. Stuns are of no use. Give us a heal instead to help in the game. And would love to see Stamina Potions in the Guild Shop instead of the Intell potions. Thanks.
        Holy Seal, I still say make it "Slow target attack speed on all target" instead. (works better overall, no more "**** stun for 3 turn" complains, and it still allows the caster to have double attacks at times if cast fast enough)

Stamina Potions... I think this is already in Guild Blessing.

Why wouldn't you want Intelligence Potion?

Comment

personly speaking stun should be reworked to where someone with say lvl 1 HS still has a chance to stun someone with say lvl 50 HS but the chance would be slim to none would make it alot fairer to everyone if it was all based on a system of luck and number system. i see tons of people complain all the time in BG about getting stunned and cant fight someone just because there HS is 1 lvl below the person there fighting its kinda ridiculous how it set up at the moment and should really be changed. far as stamina pots jeeze isnt leveling fast enough as it is i mean come on.
          Server 14 Serenity Lake
          Class Mage
          Level 63
          level 61 templars
          Guild **elite**
          Name Killall559

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
            Stamina potion in guild shop --> you'll see many people going mad on lvling up -_-

And... seeing you only ask to getting rid Intell potion...
            hello~~~
            if they erased that buff from guild shop, what us--mage--used when we want to buff!?
            I know most people using power/intell potion on wb time.
            Coz he's one of those very angry with mages. That's got to be one of the fairest suggestion of all, removing intel potion but not the power.

Heh! Haters gonna hate...
            Last edited by rheasteer; 08-29-2013, 10:08 PM.

Comment

This guy is a noob.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

we should remove gems too .. some people have gems lvl 8 ..FFS!!!

Comment

you should remove your account xD

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                    how is stun not of use.... being able to make the opponent not move for max 3 rounds is even better than heal..
                    It's a cheap tactic that takes away the point of pvp. Not to mention no one will be able to concentrate on other talents due to the fact they need to up there HS at all times. I think it should be removed or nerfed and buff up the rest of the talents so we actually have a reason to play around with our talent trees instead of just pumping up HS.

Comment

Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
                      we should remove gems too .. some people have gems lvl 8 ..FFS!!!
                      See I don't understand this. How does high lvl gems compare to HS? High lvl gems everyone is able to obtian those eventually and be even match. It doesn't really affect battle at all. HS stuns you up to 3 turns and takes away the pvp aspect of the game. They don't compare at all really since you are able to catch up to a person who has high lvl gems if worked hard. it is impossible to catch up with someone with HS if you are on a newer server. No matter how many times you just concentrate on slow lvling and only on HS. It is impossible to catch up to the other older servers. Most people who agree with HS don't want to lose it since that is really the only way they can win a battle.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        They don't compare at all really since you are able to catch up to a person who has high lvl gems if worked hard. it is impossible to catch up with someone with HS if you are on a newer server.
                        How? By assuming the guy with the level 8 gems don't work hard at all?
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          How? By assuming the guy with the level 8 gems don't work hard at all?
                          You're twisting my words. I never said the person that has lvl 8 gems doesn't work hard lol. I merely pointed out that it's more plausable for someone to catch up in gem str with just working hard. Besides you don't even need to match gems anyway if someone has lvl 8 gems and you have lvl 7 gems you still stand a chance in winning. Ofc it all matters on how much cash you both spent but that isn't the point. The main point of my post was that building up gems, astrals, gear, etc are all "easier" to obtain and "easier" to catch up to than building up HS unless you both are in a older server. So that is why you can't compare HS to gear and what not.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            You're twisting my words. I never said the person that has lvl 8 gems doesn't work hard lol. I merely pointed out that it's more plausable for someone to catch up in gem str with just working hard. Besides you don't even need to match gems anyway if someone has lvl 8 gems and you have lvl 7 gems you still stand a chance in winning. Ofc it all matters on how much cash you both spent but that isn't the point. The main point of my post was that building up gems, astrals, gear, etc are all "easier" to obtain and "easier" to catch up to than building up HS unless you both are in a older server. So that is why you can't compare HS to gear and what not.
                            You can never catch up with someone who plays as hard as you and spent as much as you.

Your only hope is to spend MORE and/or hope he stops playing for a few weeks.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              You can never catch up with someone who plays as hard as you and spent as much as you.

Your only hope is to spend MORE and/or hope he stops playing for a few weeks.
                              How can you not catch up to someone who spends the same as you lol. That's like a coin flip basically. Also you arn't getting my point in my post. My point is it's "easier" to work with someone that has better gear than you do than to be constantly stunned throughout the battle. I.E. In arena if all 3 are stunned for all 3 rounds your chances of winning arn't great. However, if there was no HS you and your team can have a chance in winning. This is if you arn't facing someone who's a monster casher ofc bc thats just not realistic. I face people who I knew i had a chance to win against but the stun made me lose the battle. Working hard on HS isn't going help much when you are facing someone from an older server.

Comment

Working...
                              X