No announcement yet.

Holy Seal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again the main reason why HS is unfair isn't bc you can't "win a game". It is bc it's virtually impossible to catch up to someone that had a longer time to upgrade HS than you. Other things you can catch up to via money and such. You can't buy HS points or do anything about it. If you start a new and even if you camp at your lvl and cap HS all the time once you hit 65 it's impossible to catch up since the HS cap is no more (well it's there just a huge gap. So basically it's not more.) So don't give me that garbage about working hard or work on HS bc no matter what you do it's impossible to catch up to the other older servers.

No, I am not saying punish the older servers to make it fairer. I am saying do something about HS to balance things out bc this isn't pvp anymore. This is more like SVP stun vs player. Since that's all people do in this game no matter what is stun. I can sorta understand stun in BG for many reasons such as getting away from dryad bombers or trying to conserve HP but in arena when there is nothing really to worry about? Also if you know you are going to win no matter what or have a huge chance in winning why use it? I know people who have 10k+ higher BR than me and are basically going to win 100% chance and still stun. Even if I can't make a dent in them. It's stupid way of winning battles and need to be revamped in some way or the matching system needs to be revamped so servers are balanced out with people around there server releases.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Again the main reason why HS is unfair isn't bc you can't "win a game". It is bc it's virtually impossible to catch up to someone that had a longer time to upgrade HS than you. Other things you can catch up to via money and such. You can't buy HS points or do anything about it. If you start a new and even if you camp at your lvl and cap HS all the time once you hit 65 it's impossible to catch up since the HS cap is no more (well it's there just a huge gap. So basically it's not more.) So don't give me that garbage about working hard or work on HS bc no matter what you do it's impossible to catch up to the other older servers.

No, I am not saying punish the older servers to make it fairer. I am saying do something about HS to balance things out bc this isn't pvp anymore. This is more like SVP stun vs player. Since that's all people do in this game no matter what is stun. I can sorta understand stun in BG for many reasons such as getting away from dryad bombers or trying to conserve HP but in arena when there is nothing really to worry about? Also if you know you are going to win no matter what or have a huge chance in winning why use it? I know people who have 10k+ higher BR than me and are basically going to win 100% chance and still stun. Even if I can't make a dent in them. It's stupid way of winning battles and need to be revamped in some way or the matching system needs to be revamped so servers are balanced out with people around there server releases.
      Actually in the short term that is true. If everyone has been playing for 2 yrs, then your HS will catch up eventually as there is a lvl cap to talents and HS. As for knowing you can win, some ppl like to play it safe and do everything they can to ensure they really do not lose any hp. Not everyone is a mage who can heal themselves and go easy on the stuns. Sometimes I just use stuns to annoy ppl who attack me. Here I am trying to cart and this idiot goes and attack me, so I stun him b4 he can even attack n kill him in 2 hits. Stuns in Arena is also good because some ppl who are not mages get very annoyed that just as they were about to win, the blessed light from a mage turns the battle around. Having stuns helps us ensure we can kill the enemy b4 the mages can heal. Otherwise, PVP will just be a Mage's haven, since all you will need are 2 or 3 strong mages and there is nothing the enemy can do except watch the mage heal while their own hp drops to 0. If both sides have mages, then the battle will take forever until one side kills the other in 1 hit. Having stuns ard actually helps to shorten the battle in many situations, so I still think the current situation is good enough as it is. Those who are behind in HS just have to learn who to avoid.
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

EXP can be "bought" with cash, like everything else.

How?
        Use 100% scroll on MPDs and SPD blitz.
        Use L3 Leveler's seed (bought with balens). Once you planted the L3 leveler's seed, use the balen speedup to reduce the crop time by 50%. That way you get more EXP.
        Do Tormented Necropolis everyday (no matter how little you can clear it)
        Use Gold Alchemy to get gold, and then use your gold during ToA to get 100% EXP boost.
        Use your gold and spin your altar the maximum number of times per day to try to get extreme stamina potions.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
          Actually in the short term that is true. If everyone has been playing for 2 yrs, then your HS will catch up eventually as there is a lvl cap to talents and HS. As for knowing you can win, some ppl like to play it safe and do everything they can to ensure they really do not lose any hp. Not everyone is a mage who can heal themselves and go easy on the stuns. Sometimes I just use stuns to annoy ppl who attack me. Here I am trying to cart and this idiot goes and attack me, so I stun him b4 he can even attack n kill him in 2 hits. Stuns in Arena is also good because some ppl who are not mages get very annoyed that just as they were about to win, the blessed light from a mage turns the battle around. Having stuns helps us ensure we can kill the enemy b4 the mages can heal. Otherwise, PVP will just be a Mage's haven, since all you will need are 2 or 3 strong mages and there is nothing the enemy can do except watch the mage heal while their own hp drops to 0. If both sides have mages, then the battle will take forever until one side kills the other in 1 hit. Having stuns ard actually helps to shorten the battle in many situations, so I still think the current situation is good enough as it is. Those who are behind in HS just have to learn who to avoid.
          In BG you can avoid in arena you can't avoid lol. Also please tell me other pvp games that allows you to immobilize someone for most of the battle? There is none out there. Do not understand why this game has to have one in it. Another reason why HS is dumb is bc you can't work on your other talents. If you want to work on other talents then you lose out on HS and be prone to be stunned. If you don't work on your other talents and only pump HS then the other talents become useless since you need to have them high as possible inorder for them to be worthwhile. BG stun is fine i guess since you can avoid people and well you can actually lose big there unlike arena. In arena though it should be the same way as class wars and have no HS allowed in it. If CW doesn't allow it then why does arena? If HS is allowed in arena then your AIs should also be able to use HS when you plunder or in solo arena too then. The pvp aspect was 10x better when the game first came out and there were no HS than it is now. Right now that's what people always rely on. They don't rely on trying to think of different strategies to beat a group. They just stun no matter what. Takes the whole point of pvp away.

Comment

In arena though it should be the same way as class wars and have no HS allowed in it. If CW doesn't allow it then why does arena?
            The 2 sentences don't even support each other. CW allowing it has no implication on Arena allowing it.

However, I can explain it for you.
            Class wars is also known as "cash wars". It is a huge money sink for players and a HUGE money maker for R2. For a monthly event (the rarity of it), players will actually SPEND TONNES to buff up their characters. The rewards are bragging rights (first and foremost), and then glory crystals (secondary rewards). Many players will spend like crazy to give themselves a chance at cash wars. If R2 allows HS, then new players can't spend and R2 loses out on their profits. So, definitely no HS in order for R2 to make $.

GA is a daily affair. In fact, the rewards are SO TINY. 5 insignias vs 15 insignias. Who cares? 0 PvP points vs 15 PvP points. Who cares? You can get PvP points from BG anyways. GA is not a money sink, so there's no need to do away with it.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

In arena though it should be the same way as class wars and have no HS allowed in it. If CW doesn't allow it then why does arena?
              The 2 sentences don't even support each other. CW allowing it has no implication on Arena allowing it.

However, I can explain it for you.
              Class wars is also known as "cash wars". It is a huge money sink for players and a HUGE money maker for R2. For a monthly event (the rarity of it), players will actually SPEND TONNES to buff up their characters. The rewards are bragging rights (first and foremost), and then glory crystals (secondary rewards). Many players will spend like crazy to give themselves a chance at cash wars. If R2 allows HS, then new players can't spend and R2 loses out on their profits. So, definitely no HS in order for R2 to make $.

GA is a daily affair. In fact, the rewards are SO TINY. 5 insignias vs 15 insignias. Who cares? 0 PvP points vs 15 PvP points. Who cares? You can get PvP points from BG anyways. GA is not a money sink, so there's no need to do away with it.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
              X