Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Tok Hard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tok Hard

What are your brs when doing Tok Hard?

What is the average br of your team when clearing stage 2,3,4.5?

stage 2 - avg 60k br
    stage 3 - depending if the oppositions are 2 mages or 3 mages, avg 70k+ br buffed
    stage 4 - pretty dicey here.

i can give u mine.... im at 75k br and 80k+ once i use warriors call but havent beat the 5th boss yet
    LVL 80 CRIT KNIGHT

SERVER 125

GUILD §SUPERIOR§

Comment

My team went into ToK hard with average 60k BR. And you might already know the result, we got stomped hard by those shadows.
      And for those who keep asking if ToK hard Level 1 is really harder than Normal level 5, yes i can testify for that.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

75k+ Br clear it once whole 5 stages but these days geting to play vs 3knights and that is simply insane...non stop intercept/apolo/ agoran shield and reflect as well .

Comment

Stage 3 - 65-80k. Going to try stage4 again today.
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

we have 72-80k br unbuffed. we finish hard every day now without WC but some pots. first lvl nightmare we had no chance. however most of the time we dont get rewarded for clearing the last level and get only 4 chests and 3,6m exp so until they fix this bug its almost not worth the time for killing the 5th lvl

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
              we have 72-80k br unbuffed. we finish hard every day now without WC but some pots. first lvl nightmare we had no chance. however most of the time we dont get rewarded for clearing the last level and get only 4 chests and 3,6m exp so until they fix this bug its almost not worth the time for killing the 5th lvl
              there is a bug going on, that only the part leader gets the 5th chest and the rest of the party are left with 4.
              What you can do is rotate the party leadership everyday till its fixed
              butya its kinda lame
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight
              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                75k+ Br clear it once whole 5 stages but these days geting to play vs 3knights and that is simply insane...non stop intercept/apolo/ agoran shield and reflect as well .
                3 knights in ToK hard?? wow that would have been so easy... 1 arch and 3 mages would be the worst..... i really wish for 4 knights as they cant do much haha

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                  3 knights in ToK hard?? wow that would have been so easy... 1 arch and 3 mages would be the worst..... i really wish for 4 knights as they cant do much haha
                  You won't be saying that in Tok NM lol. There a video that I posted awhile ago(got removed since it's from the Chinese version.) and the knight didn't even take a dent. Kept blocking like 90% of the time and healing more than he took a hit from.

Comment

We have been clearing TOk hard lvl 4-5 w/ or w/out WC, knight 81k, archer 80k, 2 mages 75k, 77k.

So an average of 80k br should be able to clear it, it depends on the shadow party as well, if u get 2 or 3 mages, lvl 5 will be really hard or almost impossible to beat, as the mages spam single heal/bl/sunt like theres no cd..

Also, a 2nd tank should be at the rear and mages in the middle, the rear gets pummeled as much as the front. It just depends on who you got and what shadows u get.

- Paladinrey
                    (S64)

Comment

^Well vs 3 knights aint a party as well ^_^ unfortunetly im geting these days only shadows with 3 knights every day .

Comment

Working...
                      X