Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

free players and light casher players desire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• free players and light casher players desire

Hi guys and hi r2

I got a suggestions.

1. Sell Socketing Rod with a reasonable price of vouchers in shop
    2. Sell level 6 to level 8 transposers with a reasonable price of voucher in shop

or

at least we can obtain them through events

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
    Hi guys and hi r2

I got a suggestions.

2. Sell level 6 to level 8 transposers with a reasonable price of voucher in shop

or

1.Spin guild wheel
    2. Save ck and run necro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
      1.Spin guild wheel
      2. Save ck and run necro
      yes i know about that but thats not enough..

Comment

yes i know about that but thats not enough..
        Use free balens offer...i make 300-400 balens per week

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I do sorta agree about the rods or at least give out free rods more often but at a really rare chance. Like in mystery chests too or vip wheel but make it really rare to get. Either that or cut rods in half price bc 2.00 a pop is way too much especially when you need to socket legend gear. Might deter some from upgrading past 60 leg gear since 4 sockets per gear is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
            I do sorta agree about the rods or at least give out free rods more often but at a really rare chance. Like in mystery chests too or vip wheel but make it really rare to get. Either that or cut rods in half price bc 2.00 a pop is way too much especially when you need to socket legend gear. Might deter some from upgrading past 60 leg gear since 4 sockets per gear is a lot.
            You have allways 1 socket open, in wapon 2 so this is 3/2 sr per gear
            I have allready 18 sr only from guild wheel for 60v stuffs...so dont see reason to add new place to get it.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Hi guys and hi r2

I got a suggestions.

or

wait for locked balens version, you will be able to buy crypt keys, socketing rods, gem transponders with those (locked balens = vouchers)
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

You have allways 1 socket open, in wapon 2 so this is 3/2 sr per gear
                I have allready 18 sr only from guild wheel for 60v stuffs...so dont see reason to add new place to get it.
                Well you prob got lucky on the guild blessing lol. I rarely get rods from that thing but yea it is suppose to be rare to get. Which is understandable just saying though sockets are probably the most important part of the game in my opinion and probably should be "easier' to get.

Comment

Most important...if you have gems Yeah Hehe and Yea,im lucky...one day get 6 sr from 20 spins xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Most important...if you have gems Yeah Hehe and Yea,im lucky...one day get 6 sr from 20 spins xD
                    6 from 20 spin dats not we call luck lol dats smthing we call very very very very very very lucky
                    IGN : MsKorupsi
                    server : 3
                    level : 69
                    BR : 200k++
                    knights fable

Comment

I am on kabam servers and I do not see any free balen offers

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        wait for locked balens version, you will be able to buy crypt keys, socketing rods, gem transponders with those (locked balens = vouchers)
                        actually expecting for that this early is a bad thing to do, while many non-casher players still doing they're best to withstand the struggle of the game, so the best solution for now is while we don't have that locked balens, why don't we give them at least a good benefit by just playing the game

to be honest i got bad region i earn only 2-6 every 3 days.

Comment

actually expecting for that this early is a bad thing to do, while many non-casher players still doing they're best to withstand the struggle of the game, so the best solution for now is while we don't have that locked balens, why don't we give them at least a good benefit by just playing the game

Try use proxy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Well if R2 decides to get locked balens it will be coming very soon. Lock balens come out the 2.0 update which can be a 1-2montn(most likely 2months from now) from 1.6 part 2. So expect 2.0 and lock balens to come out around late sept or october. That's if R2 decides to even bring out lock balens in the first place though. They might scrap the idea just like they scraped the AH.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Well if R2 decides to get locked balens it will be coming very soon. Lock balens come out the 2.0 update which can be a 1-2montn(most likely 2months from now) from 1.6 part 2. So expect 2.0 and lock balens to come out around late sept or october. That's if R2 decides to even bring out lock balens in the first place though. They might scrap the idea just like they scraped the AH.
                              I have this lock balens in...they take from me 10k vouchers and give 200 balens...No way i spend my vouchers on wb bcs this give me more profits

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X