free players and light casher players desire

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    I have this lock balens in...they take from me 10k vouchers and give 200 balens...No way i spend my vouchers on wb bcs this give me more profits
    then it would me much worthless to exchange your voucher to locked balens

Comment

Coz the freakin' promo of rods didn't happen again (the one which is 185 balens for 5 piece AFAIK).
      Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

so right now in my mind hmm the best price for a single rod is 1000-2000 that must be at least worth of the struggle of saving vouchers for buying a single rod

Comment

Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
          then it would me much worthless to exchange your voucher to locked balens
          Rly? Good joke200 balens is better then 50x voucher buff on wb? Ehh men...you want you w8 for locked balens,i spend evry single voucher before it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

please give us an idea what is locked balens..

Can this locked balens be gotten through the game by non-cashers (excluding the free balens button)..
            Can locked balens bought some items in the shop (except those morph cards)
            So this locked balens can be unlocked to become "real" balens?

Please give us some idea, so that us non-cashers could plan ahead.
            If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
            -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
              please give us an idea what is locked balens..

Can this locked balens be gotten through the game by non-cashers (excluding the free balens button)..
              Can locked balens bought some items in the shop (except those morph cards)
              So this locked balens can be unlocked to become "real" balens?

Please give us some idea, so that us non-cashers could plan ahead.
              If we get locked balens then it can buy everything in the shop except vip cards(when the have special on those) and spirit covenant). Basically anything that doesn't have a time limit on it can buy. rods,crypt keys, gems, etc all can be bought with locked balens. you can earn them in game via card draws, check ins, events, and a few other ways but not many. Locked balens can not be unlocked so they will always be seperate from regular balens. Lastly, if we ever get the auction house in this game then locked balens can not be used in there either. However, you are able to buy things in the mystery shop with them. At least that is what i got from my research.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                If we get locked balens then it can buy everything in the shop except vip cards(when the have special on those) and spirit covenant). Basically anything that doesn't have a time limit on it can buy. rods,crypt keys, gems, etc all can be bought with locked balens. you can earn them in game via card draws, check ins, events, and a few other ways but not many. Locked balens can not be unlocked so they will always be seperate from regular balens. Lastly, if we ever get the auction house in this game then locked balens can not be used in there either. However, you are able to buy things in the mystery shop with them. At least that is what i got from my research.
                Nice!! Thank you for the info...
                So will there be really a trading of vouchers to locked balens? by how much? Is it true that 10k vouchers are to be traded to only 200 locked balens??

I have 11k vouchers, and I plan to upgrade my farm land to level 8... What do you think I should do about it? Use it in wb or just save it until it becomes 22k vouchers (required amount for level 8 farm)... I prioritize the farm land above everything... I'm asking this, because probably, the amount to upgrade to farm land level 8 when converted to locked balens will also be the same (which is 22k)... Now, if the trading in the future would be 10k vouchers to 200 locked balens, then I will really lost a lot... I might had spent it on wb...
                If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

not everything in shop will be available with locked balens so don't get your hopes too high
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                    not everything in shop will be available with locked balens so don't get your hopes too high
                    From what i read everything but anything in the hot items section will be able to be bought in locked balens. I.E. anything with time limits on them or special event discounts. Such as vip cads, spirit covenants, loid sales, mystery boxes, etc. Won't be able to be bought with locked balens. However, most things like the important things such as rods, crypt keys, gems, clothing etc.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                      Nice!! Thank you for the info...
                      So will there be really a trading of vouchers to locked balens? by how much? Is it true that 10k vouchers are to be traded to only 200 locked balens??

I have 11k vouchers, and I plan to upgrade my farm land to level 8... What do you think I should do about it? Use it in wb or just save it until it becomes 22k vouchers (required amount for level 8 farm)... I prioritize the farm land above everything... I'm asking this, because probably, the amount to upgrade to farm land level 8 when converted to locked balens will also be the same (which is 22k)... Now, if the trading in the future would be 10k vouchers to 200 locked balens, then I will really lost a lot... I might had spent it on wb...
                      Not exactly sure i heard it's either going be 1:20 or 1:100.

Comment

Working...
                      X