Block in Knight refine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block in Knight refine

Is it worth a refine spot on my gear? I currently have a lvl 6 red astral for block (+1728 block), not doing block gems and elite crusader medal so 1728 is what I will have for block if I don't have it in refine. I've been doing block as part of my refine and have it on all 8 of my pieces (100+ block each). Will the drop from about 2.6k block to 1728 make too big of a difference in block rate or is it worth freeing up that refine spot for something else?

you're a knight, just refine for block same as an archer refines for crit. higher the block the better

Comment

U can free up the refine spot having the lowest value of block if u want, just dont get your block too low, 2.5k is good so yeah if your main stats are lacking somewhere u can free up the refine spot and get some main stat in there, i think freeing up one spot is ok as a 100 drop doesnt make a big difference at all

Comment

Should always keep block on refinements. Just keep refining until you get the stats you need as well as block. I was able to get block hp/endurance and defense/armor on all my gear and didn't even spend cash on it. So it's not that hard to get those 3 stats on gear. just save up your refrinement crystals. Take out unnecessary stats like crit and charisma for something you need. Block is the key thing for knights so you need your block as high as possible. 2.5k+

Comment

i guess you are at level 60 or higher. Whoever is talking that block is the most important thing in the character (knight) is wrong. The most important thing is power of the attack. Here is why. Mages have low PDF, even archers have low defense. Knight on the other hand has high defense and a bit low attack. Block is important do not get me wrong but to have bloc in all armour set and also bloc astral is a bit narrower minded at least. What about when you get to level 70 and you will try to turne your character into crit figure what then. You do know that crit knights exist and they are great even crit mages exist. What then? You will seek only bloc? What abbout MDF defense (low in knights)? Block is not worth anything if your MDF is low you do know that. So it is not important per se to have or not to have block it is how the other stats are in your character manly PATK and MDF (knights). refinement in your armour should work as support to each basic value HP, PATK, MDF, PDF, BLOCK. Also the level of your block is important or whicever refinement you have higher the level better it is (level 10 HP is better than level 5 block always).
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Patk-strength-armor-endurance-block, get this in all gears and you are great against everything

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
              Patk-strength-armor-endurance-block, get this in all gears and you are great against everything
              might wanna keep ur credit card within arms lenght
              • S69 - Corftey ravine
              • H4D3S
              • lvl 76 archer
              • 103k br

Comment

Is crit knight viable, especially for a noncasher? I actually tried to see how much I would crit with what I had at one point for WB. lvl 6 red astral and 8 lvl 4 crit gems gave about 2.4k crit. I got a crit maybe 1/20 hits in pvp so it was way worse than EWD. How high would my crit need to be for it to start outshining EWD and how much of my other stats do I need to sacrifice to get that amount of crit?

Comment

@krackenker Yep, that's the best in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                    i guess you are at level 60 or higher. Whoever is talking that block is the most important thing in the character (knight) is wrong. The most important thing is power of the attack. Here is why. Mages have low PDF, even archers have low defense. Knight on the other hand has high defense and a bit low attack. Block is important do not get me wrong but to have bloc in all armour set and also bloc astral is a bit narrower minded at least. What about when you get to level 70 and you will try to turne your character into crit figure what then. You do know that crit knights exist and they are great even crit mages exist. What then? You will seek only bloc? What abbout MDF defense (low in knights)? Block is not worth anything if your MDF is low you do know that. So it is not important per se to have or not to have block it is how the other stats are in your character manly PATK and MDF (knights). refinement in your armour should work as support to each basic value HP, PATK, MDF, PDF, BLOCK. Also the level of your block is important or whicever refinement you have higher the level better it is (level 10 HP is better than level 5 block always).
                    It's not worth going crit knight at all unless you can get a decent amount of crit such as 5k+ crit. If you can't do that then your best bet is stay will destroyer knight. Also block is one of the most important things to have. Knights arn't suppose to be a patk class. They are defensive and can have a good amount damage but most of that damage is from will destroyer mostly. Also keep in mind that knights are suppose to get low mdef. In fact I would say that most top knights in the Chinese version(original version.) do not even use mdef gems. They use all block gems. If you are able to get yourself above 5k block you be taking much less dmg than you do with stacking mdef. Reason being is you be block loads and healing a lot more. If you have high hp and high block it's the best counter towards mages.

The knights in this version can not really get high block though due to the fact everything is so expensive in the game. Knights can't afford to lose out mdef trying to get the right block since you need lvl 6 or lvl 7+ block gems to actually make going full block worth it. All gear should have block in it as that is what makes a knight a knight. You don't have to lose out on patk other things that are important for block. Crit is not necessary to have unless you can afford to go crit knight bc trust me a crit knight unlless you get high crit isn't that great compared to a will destroyer knight. So you won't be seeing many crit knights here.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                      Is crit knight viable, especially for a noncasher? I actually tried to see how much I would crit with what I had at one point for WB. lvl 6 red astral and 8 lvl 4 crit gems gave about 2.4k crit. I got a crit maybe 1/20 hits in pvp so it was way worse than EWD. How high would my crit need to be for it to start outshining EWD and how much of my other stats do I need to sacrifice to get that amount of crit?
                      Crit knights would actually be the best route to take but unfortunally R2 is too expensive so going crit is going be extremely costly. It's much cheaper and more effective to go will destroyer in this version than crit build. You will need like 5-6k crit or more in order for crit knights to be viable here. You will also be sacrificing a lot of important stats which is why you will also need to get high block to make up for the loss of stats. The knights in Chinese version most have 10k crit and 10k block with over 150k HP. So they can be monsters with out even going will destroyer. We can't really do that here unless your zebq.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        It's not worth going crit knight at all unless you can get a decent amount of crit such as 5k+ crit. If you can't do that then your best bet is stay will destroyer knight. Also block is one of the most important things to have. Knights arn't suppose to be a patk class. They are defensive and can have a good amount damage but most of that damage is from will destroyer mostly. Also keep in mind that knights are suppose to get low mdef. In fact I would say that most top knights in the Chinese version(original version.) do not even use mdef gems. They use all block gems. If you are able to get yourself above 5k block you be taking much less dmg than you do with stacking mdef. Reason being is you be block loads and healing a lot more. If you have high hp and high block it's the best counter towards mages.

The knights in this version can not really get high block though due to the fact everything is so expensive in the game. Knights can't afford to lose out mdef trying to get the right block since you need lvl 6 or lvl 7+ block gems to actually make going full block worth it. All gear should have block in it as that is what makes a knight a knight. You don't have to lose out on patk other things that are important for block. Crit is not necessary to have unless you can afford to go crit knight bc trust me a crit knight unlless you get high crit isn't that great compared to a will destroyer knight. So you won't be seeing many crit knights here.
                        Actually the amount of knights going full on block and ignoring MDEF is lower than the amount going for a decent MDEF and decent Block both in chinese version.....

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Crit knights would actually be the best route to take but unfortunally R2 is too expensive so going crit is going be extremely costly. It's much cheaper and more effective to go will destroyer in this version than crit build. You will need like 5-6k crit or more in order for crit knights to be viable here. You will also be sacrificing a lot of important stats which is why you will also need to get high block to make up for the loss of stats. The knights in Chinese version most have 10k crit and 10k block with over 150k HP. So they can be monsters with out even going will destroyer. We can't really do that here unless your zebq.
                          Maybe 20% or something are doing it but 4/5 top knights in chinese actually use Will dest.... do u realize how much u will have to sacrifice to get both crit and block for a knight?? you will be having 15k MDEF on 200k Br knights, i really see 4/5 in chinese going will dest and the info that most top knights there go crit is wrong

Comment

Working...
                          X