Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imo, archers are underpowered and need a buff. Be it a 5-hits, 7 rage, 100% crit skill, or buffing their m def to be on par with mages, they need a buff.

Having almost the same hp and p def of knight, with higher p att and spammable 100% crit skills is not enough. Just think about it, for gods sake mages have higher m def than archers... we should raise our voice and ask them to fix it.

Heck, it took me just a minute and i came up with a great great idea, something that would make wartune unique game... other 2 classes could 'work' for archers, and replace npc troops )

Comment

Archers have the best single target damage output and you think they are underpowered? Wow so the mage is strong cause it has alot of mdef? Shoot him down with 2-3 hits as an archer then .___. I think that WE archer will become stronger as the game goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by N3f3rtiti View Post
        Archers have the best single target damage output and you think they are underpowered? Wow so the mage is strong cause it has alot of mdef? Shoot him down with 2-3 hits as an archer then .___. I think that WE archer will become stronger as the game goes on.
        I couldn't Agree more. And at lvl 40 when you get Knights. ( If you have been saving Dura.. Up to 5.7M ATM) Then you will immediately get A strong Wall placed in front of you. Highest Single Shot DPS in the game + An Iron Wall? There is no way Archers are UnderPowered. As yes.. Mages have High Mdef.. but last time I checked Archers play William Tell on them regularly. They may have High MDef but MDef doesn't stop a Multi-Shot Guaranteed crit.
        Crystal Saga
        CarnivorousX
        Celestial Palace
        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
        Guild Edan

WarTune
        Temple of Ibalize
        Archer Lvl 4x
        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Without counting "crit base dmg increased by tot%" astrals. Imagine an orange astral at lvl 4. it gives +20% crit dmg. Just our aiming skills arent that good and for now we have trouble in collecting rage. But multishot is a double guaranteed crit that already grants 10 rage (if maxed passive). Imagine with a set wich gives rage for each attack at higher lvl. Maybe lvl 40 sets will give +15 rage and thats a +30 rage after each multi. As i said, we get stronger and stronger as time goes by.

Comment

theres nothing wrong with archers. true, they might dominate arena, duels and world boss fights but other 2 classes are better in multiplayer dungeons so its all fine !

seriously, just rename this thing to Archer online and delete the other 2 classes, its that unbalanced.

Comment

I Found Archers Seem Somewhat Weaker, and Mages can easily beat them if they're on par, place the troops (pallys or griffins) in the far back and put yourself in the front (must have decent pdef, currently i hold 1.6k pdef (close to 1.7k) and around 1.4k Mdef, lv.31 3.5k matk, troop coutn a lil under 400 (helps keep the troops alive) i found Archers seem to auto attack the Farthest possible targets, so majority of the time i end up taking out the troops along with some dmg, Bolt-Bolt- Rain of Fire-Bolt to finish and kill (Try It Out) Hope This Helps Some Other Mage Bretheren Rally Up Against The Evil that Is Archers ._.
              'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
              ☣CAIN☣

Comment

pay to win or you or ****

this is pay to win game if you dont pay you cant win in this game check ranking pvp top 20 players vips no change of win if you dont pay and pay for **** game no way so i stop play this

Comment

and ranger is overpower omg

Comment

Originally posted by lordtuga View Post
                    this is pay to win game if you dont pay you cant win in this game check ranking pvp top 20 players vips no change of win if you dont pay and pay for **** game no way so i stop play this
                    if i'm up against another P2W player i can hold my ground even against an archer Tyvm, besides when did i say anything about gear? the whole idea applies in general, you only seemed to have noticed my stats i mentioned
                    'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                    ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Working...
                    X