what???????????????????????????
    Wartune:
    Server: [S3]Worg Lair
    Name: Cashmere
    Guild: Kingdom

My
    My

Comment

Your Topic is to broad. narrow it down and I can try and help. You Solo? You PvP? You want a Mage Slayer? A Knight Killer? ( the most expensive Archer build -.- Stupid Knights). Give me an idea of what you are looking for and I can help give a little direction.
      Crystal Saga
      CarnivorousX
      Celestial Palace
      Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
      Guild Edan

WarTune
      Temple of Ibalize
      Archer Lvl 4x
      Faithful of Malicious

Comment

They need a clear mind,a good spirit,whimsical humor,and most importantly a big bow. These are the attributes you are seeking.

Comment

how to achers pvp 1 best?

Comment

Originally posted by bxalun2012 View Post
            how to achers pvp 1 best?
            Are you asking how to make an archer good in pvp?
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

yeah I mean that

Comment

good your english is so awful lol

Comment

Originally posted by R22961803 View Post
                  good your english is so awful lol
                  I think he's doing pretty well considering I would be totally lost if I were to attempt a different language.

So, anyone have any suggestions to help this guy along with making a ranger that's good at PVP?
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Spent 100 USD and above gem up you are good at pvp the more you spend the more strong you are.

Comment

Hmm. Where to begin. If you plan on being a PvP player then you will not need to focus on extra skills. The basics work fine. Any skill that costs 45 or more you will never get a chance to use. ( unless your gear allows you start with higher amounts of course.) So as you allocate your points focus on the earlier skills. Arrow Show and Multi-Shot are gonna be your bread and butter.

Skills
                      Arrow Shot
                      Multi-Shot
                      All 4 Passives - Extra Rage/Crit/Hp are a must)
                      BloodThirsty Strike - For those battles that drag out

Astrals
                      Physical Attack +
                      Magic defense
                      Phisycal defense
                      Crit
                      Reduce Damage ( Blessed Soul- Reduces all damage by X%)
                      * These are just my preferences and I switch the out depending how deep into the Rankings I get to match the opponents I will be fighting.
                      * I dont bother with HP Astrals for PVP since the Reduction Astrals is at constant 10% so covers a lot more than extra HP I would have gotten
                      * Try to get at least all Purple Astrals. Orange are the best but purpse work well untill you get the extreme rare ones.

Gems
                      Physical Attack
                      Crit
                      HP
                      MDef
                      Pdef
                      * Leveled as high as possible.

Hope it helps. Just gave the basics. Remember to always mold the character around your play style. Sometimes * The Best * builds are useless to those who do not know how to use them. If you have more questions you can message me in game or leave a reply here.
                      Crystal Saga
                      CarnivorousX
                      Celestial Palace
                      Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                      Guild Edan

WarTune
                      Temple of Ibalize
                      Archer Lvl 4x
                      Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by R2498142 View Post
                        Spent 100 USD and above gem up you are good at pvp the more you spend the more strong you are.
                        Not always. A good build beats cashers on any game and any day of the weak. I am not the best Archer in the game by far. But i have beat several cashers already..daily to improve my rank.
                        Crystal Saga
                        CarnivorousX
                        Celestial Palace
                        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                        Guild Edan

WarTune
                        Temple of Ibalize
                        Archer Lvl 4x
                        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                          Not always. A good build beats cashers on any game and any day of the weak. I am not the best Archer in the game by far. But i have beat several cashers already..daily to improve my rank.
                          yea u beat casher with 4.99 usd promo? thats normal if you get gems +4-5 for now and fully socket you stand no chance. that goes with world boss if they spam revive you get no chance to be top3 sometime you can't even get 1% due to they over damage it too much. they spam socket rods on all items full set which used around 10-12 rods with fully level4 gems and afew level5 gems they stand out in pvp be it 3 man or solo world boss and win most of the golds to upgrade their stuff and that is it. you can only catch up when maybe they quit for maybe 1 month? or 6 month if you are totally non cash user at all. I'm not raging due to how cash user spam cash to be the top this is fact that all broswer game work this way

Comment

Haha. Most cashers are easier to beat than skilled players snce most cashers are only good because of the cash behind them. hence the name * Casher* As for your PvP theory on Cashers. Take 3 man for instance. Me and 2 of my friends. ( they have not spent a dime and I spent 13 USD so i could VIP and the Promo pack) went undefeated except against a single team who beat us twice. And that was because we kept attacking their tank and not their beast of a mage. Still. even with my lack of cash spending I frequent top 10 on world boss and usually finish top 20 or so. Depending if I decide to wait and rush at the end hoping to be the lottery winner. On several occasions I have even breached top 15 on Solo Arena. and I know that there are much than 15 cashers in this game. I can only actually think of maybe 4 that I would consider true cashers that are beyond touching without dropping a few a hundred USD. Yes all browser games have cashers. many of them depend on cashers to stay live. But in a game like this where cashing can basically just buy you gems unless they get lucky with Astrals.. Cashers do not pose as big a threat as they do in other games. Such as Crystal Saga. =) Even there Cashers have faded away as a threat a little since everyone is paused at 100. And with enough events/Loopholes most people have top gear/Mounts/Wings by now.
                            Crystal Saga
                            CarnivorousX
                            Celestial Palace
                            Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                            Guild Edan

WarTune
                            Temple of Ibalize
                            Archer Lvl 4x
                            Faithful of Malicious

Comment

most casher are easy to beat because they not really sure what to do yet. just like they don't know how the stats work yet. it doesnt mean they are weak if they never spend they will be weaker and how much time commitment they use even when they are casher. what i'm saying now is if u spend alot and decent commitment u will be good in pvp. if a good build can really clash a casher down than wow no one would spend. everyone would be like focusing so much on build and stuff. both with good build would not clash a casher down. its a matter of time they learn to build up so A Good Build would not clash a casher down perhaps it just a good start up that you are on par Currently.

Comment

Working...
                              X