Refinement Tips?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement Tips?

I have spent more money on refinement than I'd like to admit and have gone through countless refine crystals and still dont have great stats on all gear. It gets pretty pricey locking 3-4 stats

I'd like to see what you guys have done to be successful with refining. I know there is a luck aspect to it as my buddy got an incredible refine recently locking zero stats.

I've been pretty unlucky as I've spent 800 crystals on 1 piece and didnt get near what he did.

I notice a lot of people on my server that have 9-10 level stats on the majority of their gear.

Is this purely a cash and luck thing or are there some useful things you can suggest for better refinement.

Thanks in advance

Pretty much cash and luck and alot refinement stone.

My way is i try refine normal and get the best stat with luck can get 3 main stat with lvl 8-10 and the rest 2 stat just balen refine.

When it come to refinement need to plan it well and save as much as refinement crystal.

Comment

there is something called refinement lock that help locking a certain stat during refinement.

Example: you have charisma + 40, Patk +100, and Matk +12 and you want to keep the Patk+100 but changing the other stats, use the refinement lock to the Patk + 100, then refine the item.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I just did the refinement quest a little bit ago and received the refinement lock item. I noticed if you try to lock more stats than you have refinement lock freebies the cost in balens goes back up to normal.

Ex. I lock 1 stat and its free, but if I lock 2 stats it goes back up to 90 balens and not 45.

What's up with that?

Comment

Do daily blitzes, recycle all the green and blue gear you get from it. Save up 300+. Do alot of refining on 1 item till you have a decent stat look.
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Maybe its just an anomaly, but has anyone noticed less gear drops at the summoner recently. Probably just because I'm low on refine crystals. lol

Comment

Uh can someone help me? When you use a "refinement lock" on one stat, then refined the equipment ONCE, will that "refinement lock" you have used will be gone?
              Please, someone answer this...
              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

yes. the lock will only work once
                • S69 - Corftey ravine
                • H4D3S
                • lvl 76 archer
                • 103k br

Comment

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                  yes. the lock will only work once
                  really... then we non-balenors could not get the ultimate refiner quest... But could we complete this quest if we use an inferior type of equipment? Those with only 3 random stats?
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                    really... then we non-balenors could not get the ultimate refiner quest... But could we complete this quest if we use an inferior type of equipment? Those with only 3 random stats?
                    It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the quest that we must refine 5 stats to 10 to complete that quest. In fact, what it says is "all", so I'll take a good guess and say "yes" to your question. You might wanna consider test it out on green equipment first...

Comment

Originally posted by Zhen_Hui View Post
                      It wasn't mentioned anywhere in the quest that we must refine 5 stats to 10 to complete that quest. In fact, what it says is "all", so I'll take a good guess and say "yes" to your question. You might wanna consider test it out on green equipment first...
                      nah... i'm a non-casher and a non-balenor, so i'm trying to get information as soon as possible, so i will not waste my refinement lock to some equipments that I won't equip at all.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I appreciate the refinement locks they gave us but why does the benefit go away and we have to pay full balen cost if we want to lock more stats than we have free locks.

Comment

Working...
                        X