Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

This feels so odd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels so odd

Started a few weeks back and i gotta say this was fun in the beginning but now it feels just wrong.

2. Arena matchmaking: This gotta be created by a drunk smurf right? U really think its a good match to put us up against ppl that 1 shot us? ***? not 3 ppl shooting even ONE SINGLE CHAR putting us al down with one shot.

3. Tank matchmaking: Still fair to some part cause its new but yesterday of course it started. 2 heavy tanks and 2 rooks vs 4 rookie. thats 30 mins U can go do something else as the reward will be the same.

4. Arena matchmaking. ITS TO ♥♥♥♥ big level range. I realise ppl that sell their house to play this should have an advantage but come on. Facing up vs a lv 48 at 43 is not really even close to fun. U put in cross areana I assume to have more ppl to use. Well USE IT AND TRY TO SET IT UP DECENT ATLEAST.

al in al im mostl not playing anymore I start a duell a arena or a tank battle look at the opposition and realise owell im ♥♥♥♥ might aswell go get coffe. So basicly im paying to look at a boring as hell movie in which I know before hand that im gonna loose out on but I still gotta do this ** to get to the next level

Its starting to feel like its pay not to play. more like klick and walk away.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-30-2013, 08:35 AM. Reason: Language.
Working...
X