Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

This feels so odd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feels so odd

Started a few weeks back and i gotta say this was fun in the beginning but now it feels just wrong.

2. Arena matchmaking: This gotta be created by a drunk smurf right? U really think its a good match to put us up against ppl that 1 shot us? ***? not 3 ppl shooting even ONE SINGLE CHAR putting us al down with one shot.

3. Tank matchmaking: Still fair to some part cause its new but yesterday of course it started. 2 heavy tanks and 2 rooks vs 4 rookie. thats 30 mins U can go do something else as the reward will be the same.

4. Arena matchmaking. ITS TO ♥♥♥♥ big level range. I realise ppl that sell their house to play this should have an advantage but come on. Facing up vs a lv 48 at 43 is not really even close to fun. U put in cross areana I assume to have more ppl to use. Well USE IT AND TRY TO SET IT UP DECENT ATLEAST.

al in al im mostl not playing anymore I start a duell a arena or a tank battle look at the opposition and realise owell im ♥♥♥♥ might aswell go get coffe. So basicly im paying to look at a boring as hell movie in which I know before hand that im gonna loose out on but I still gotta do this ** to get to the next level

Its starting to feel like its pay not to play. more like klick and walk away.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 08-30-2013, 07:35 AM. Reason: Language.
Working...
X