Crystalloids (Not a Rant)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crystalloids (Not a Rant)

I'm getting relatively close to 50 (although I'll be camping under 50 as much as I can for Max Honor) and I'm just trying to work out the timescale to get the 50 PVE set.

Everything I've found on crystalloids per day is based on 3 runs of Multiplayer dungeons daily, and I'd like to find out what the update has done to Cryst farming.

So how many crystalloids can I expect to get per day? (Using summoner, and without using summoner)

Thanks

PS: I'm well aware that the PVE/PVP set comparison is pretty similar, however as I'll be camping under 60 for as long as possible I'd love to have the Legendary 50 PVE set before I hit 60 for WB/Spire etc.
    Server: S321
    Name: Blazer
    Class: Archer
    Level: 64
    BR: 79.5k
    Lord Divine

10 without summoner (Get higher level friends to take you through NM for 10 Stones ina ddition to 10 Loids)
    With Summoner I guess in theory you can get 66 per day max. (10 from Run, 6 from Card Draw Down, and 50 summons on ~63 keys from each member of the group[250keys/4 people])

Comment

Originally posted by KarmaKrash View Post
      10 without summoner (Get higher level friends to take you through NM for 10 Stones ina ddition to 10 Loids)
      With Summoner I guess in theory you can get 66 per day max. (10 from Run, 6 from Card Draw Down, and 50 summons on ~63 keys from each member of the group[250keys/4 people])
      Thanks for the reply, problem currently is brand new server and highest level is 50 :P

So each summon gives only 1 Cryst? :S
      Lord Divine

Comment

10 per run is the minimum, 18 is the maximum - with one exception: The Void - where you have a chance to get the bonus boss fight against yarros; there you can get 10-24.
        Each boss (excluding the last) ALWAYS drops 5 now, with the rare chance to get an additional 1 (so 5-6 each boss) and then if you get crystalloid from the card draw, you'll get 6.

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
          Thanks for the reply, problem currently is brand new server and highest level is 50 :P

So each summon gives only 1 Cryst? :S
          Believe you can still get 2 from a single summon via "double drops". Also, maximum summons was boosted to 50.

Comment

Thanks for the info
            Last edited by Beardi; 08-30-2013, 12:35 PM.
            Lord Divine

Comment

they just told you, summoner is the same, but instead of 20 tries per run (you could do 3 mpd) now u get 50 tries (1 mpd a day). You will get 1 or maybe 2 loids per summoner, like before.

Comment

Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
                they just told you, summoner is the same, but instead of 20 tries per run (you could do 3 mpd) now u get 50 tries (1 mpd a day). You will get 1 or maybe 2 loids per summoner, like before.
                I know I just forgot to edit my post. Thanks for the info everyone!
                Lord Divine

Comment

Working...
                X