Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

battleground

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• battleground

When will be a time of battleground? cant decide on which server to play because of times.

It is always at 13:00 Server time. You can check Server time by PM'ing someone. base that off what time it is your time. That way you can make a better informed decision.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Once again some1 did misunderstand. I asked about battleground not about arenas, check guide if you dont know about battleground

Comment

I think its at 20:00 server time but I dont think battlegrounds is implemented yet since no one has honor and I can't seem to join it.

Comment

Wow... This topic just went sideways. Seng is a different game.... -points to top corner- This is Wartune. Seng is in CS. As for Battlegrounds in WARTUNE. It has not been implemented yet. It was in Beta version so I am told. So I assume it just need to be tweaked a little or it is being held until they are done adding a few more servers so people can spread out a little.
          Crystal Saga
          CarnivorousX
          Celestial Palace
          Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
          Guild Edan

WarTune
          Temple of Ibalize
          Archer Lvl 4x
          Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
            Wow... This topic just went sideways. Seng is a different game.... -points to top corner- This is Wartune. Seng is in CS.
            No need for that. We remove such things as soon as we see them
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I'm very frustrated at the whole server / arena /battleground issue.. I started on the Temple of Ibalize, all my friends are in that server too. But as I live in a different time zone (GMT+10) I am never going to get the rewards. I really don't want to start again ( level 30, 8xxx BR) & I love playing with people that I have been playing other with for 2 years. I did happen to wake up at 4.30am this morning anyway, & got about 15 minutes in of the arena, but that isn't going to happen very often.
              And no, Im not going to start a 2nd character, this is already taking up a lot of time. :/
              Wench / Winged Siren. Victis Honor

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=202 Battlegrounds Info Link, if you look in the guide section there is a little more info, dunno why moderators have to delete posts that are already on their own website; kind of stupid don't you think?

Comment

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=256 fighting in the battle grounds gives honor

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                    No need for that. We remove such things as soon as we see them
                    Hehe. Sorry. Just seems alot of CS posts keep popping up which just confuses those who have never played CS and come here for Wartune answers.
                    Crystal Saga
                    CarnivorousX
                    Celestial Palace
                    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                    Guild Edan

WarTune
                    Temple of Ibalize
                    Archer Lvl 4x
                    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Working...
                    X