Add notice when mpd invite is for dungeon already in play

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add notice when mpd invite is for dungeon already in play

I think it only fair that players be notified of game in play before they accept the invite. We now only have 1 run per day that counts so it is even more important that you have the choice to play a run that has already started. right now the game misleads you when someone invites you and you get popped into the dungeon and miss half the run. It would make it less aggravating! thank you

I for one would be less ready to kill the person who started the dungeon and then says...." we only killed the lizzards" like now one else was worthy of the exp and drops

Comment

feel free to say agree or quit whining!

Comment

just dont accept. easy easy.

Comment

Not accepting invites at all would solve the issue of not getting pulled into dungeons already started.... It would also pretty much end a lot of game play if everyone simply quit accepting invites period. I just want the know before I accept that it is already in play and ask if I am sure the way it does when you do extra runs for free to help others get their runs done. A notice affecting my run that counts is way more important to me than a notice on a run that doesn't.

Comment

Working...
          X