Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

astrals again XD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • astrals again XD

    hi guys

    i just wanted to ask and confirm

    what is the fastest method to earn astral exp?

    is it sell only white or sell green and below?
    Last edited by BorrDeSiraUlo; 08-31-2013, 01:28 AM.

  • #2
    vip and lots of gold.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think sell white only is the best. I don't think the extra star points you get from selling green to get energine will give more exp than those greens themselves. I haven't done data collecting on this or anything so it's just what it seems like to me.

      Comment


      • #4
        Did you try LadeeGaga method? Proven to get lots of orange.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Did you try LadeeGaga method? Proven to get lots of orange.
          well actually i already gotten red and orange astral so the only thing i need is astral EXP...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
            well actually i already gotten red and orange astral so the only thing i need is astral EXP...
            For astral points, sell everything.
            For astral EXP, i.e. to beef up existing astrals, sell white only.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by symedia View Post
              vip and lots of gold.
              that and u can use this method
              start from lv 1 star until u light lv 3
              then start again from lv 1 until u light lv 2
              after try to light lv 4
              if it fails do again until u reach lv 3 with all arrows light up
              when u reach lv 4 and all arr light
              go to lv 5
              if it fails do again same until u reach lv 4 all arr light
              and when u reach lv 5
              do again until lv 4 to light all arrows
              and finally press lv 5 star and pray for an red)
              or u can press lv 4 for yellows
              and let lv 5 light up
              this is my method and i do pretty good

              those and + more i didnt need them and others same

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah, i level up astrals faster when I synth everything (sell white only)

                For star points, either sell everything (blue and under) or sell (green and under).
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by BorrDeSiraUlo View Post
                  hi guys

                  i just wanted to ask and confirm

                  what is the fastest method to earn astral exp?

                  is it sell only white or sell green and below?
                  for star points best way is to sell green and white and click only lv 1 2 3 stars:P

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                    for star points best way is to sell green and white and click only lv 1 2 3 stars:P
                    who told you that? last stars give you the most star points.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by symedia View Post
                      who told you that? last stars give you the most star points.
                      is not so easy to get there

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        it`s easy ... get 4 milion gold ... one click capture ...one click syntheses ) oh look i have 8k xp.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Did you try LadeeGaga method? Proven to get lots of orange.
                          Proven? Hardly.

                          To get max exp use the greens also. Only sell the misfortunes.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X