Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ulti refiner event forgotten????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulti refiner event forgotten????

Soya, came online today to get those precious 10 locks
    and to my surprise, nothing in quest tab. (only reg. refine quest)

I already heard from someone dear to me that said they forgotten to add it up..
    really... really now?
    Just milk more money out of us and enjoy your weekend,
    while we dont get any ---- from you and pump your wallets even more

srsly....... e_____e

#already send a ticket, still waiting for a decent answer from them
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

This quest was to good to be true :P

Comment

They are aware that this event did not go live as intended. We will not have any definite answers regarding this event until Monday, when the devs are in.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Nice isnt? this event is good for most of us and i kinda expected they will give us a lame excuse blablabla and suck compensation for this error later!!!!!

Comment

so if the servers are down you need to wait till the devs come back? =)))

Comment

Originally posted by SpitsFire View Post
            so if the servers are down you need to wait till the devs come back? =)))
            same thing popped into my head when i wrote that
            IGN: AncientEvil
            Server: EU-271+merged
            Class: Archer
            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              They are aware that this event did not go live as intended. We will not have any definite answers regarding this event until Monday, when the devs are in.
              So the devs mess up, and they just go on sipping their mai tais, and we'd just have to wait till they bother to show up for work again to try and fix things? Jeez, they f'ed up, they should rush into the office and set it straight! Shows how much they care, really.

Comment

yeah the only event that is missing is the one that people were waiting for him the most - the one that would finish your "mount". without it ALOT of people will need to buy extra 20-30 boxes for their mounts etc.

nice how the things on this game are running smoothly expect when it comes to $$.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  So the devs mess up, and they just go on sipping their mai tais, and we'd just have to wait till they bother to show up for work again to try and fix things? Jeez, they f'ed up, they should rush into the office and set it straight! Shows how much they care, really.

*alarms jangling*
                  The dev's are driving with sirens right now to come running into the office!
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

For a while on a partner site, it's said "9/1 - 9/3." Maybe they forgot to edit the date here? :l

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                      *alarms jangling*
                      The dev's are driving with sirens right now to come running into the office!
                      The Sirens of old, I bet, luring unsuspected players into spending even more. ^_^

Comment

ffs you don`t even need to go to the office ... vpn/team viewer ... i can state like dozen other ways to get to repair thing ..direct connection to the server ... you just need internet and a computer .. but meh ...

Comment

I bet they silenced the sirens/alarms after about 2 weeks of the game being opened and them going off continuously with the amount of whining etc...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                            ffs you don`t even need to go to the office ... vpn/team viewer ... i can state like dozen other ways to get to repair thing ..direct connection to the server ... you just need internet and a computer .. but meh ...
                            I bet they have a **** connection in their hammock on the beach. Or afraid they'll get sand in their laptops. Or the sun is blinding the screen. Or the cocktails are just way too tasty. Or there's a good wave coming on that needs to be surfed. Or it's sunscreen-rubbing time. Or euh... there was a shark and everyone had to pay attention! Or they were chasing lovely ladies in bikinis. Or... I've run out of excuses...

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              I bet they have a **** connection in their hammock on the beach. Or afraid they'll get sand in their laptops. Or the sun is blinding the screen. Or the cocktails are just way too tasty. Or there's a good wave coming on that needs to be surfed. Or it's sunscreen-rubbing time. Or euh... there was a shark and everyone had to pay attention! Or they were chasing lovely ladies in bikinis. Or... I've run out of excuses...
                              Hammocks? riiiiiight i bet they pay they`r devs (more than 2-3 they are not) the medium wage ... btw guys you should check eternal saga ... no lag ... trade ... afk ..send item ... etc etc afk xp ... and gues what it`s on ***** r2games... they should hire the dev from eternal saga ...

Comment

Working...
                              X