Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

With the changes what is the best way to get Crystaloids level 3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With the changes what is the best way to get Crystaloids level 3?

I am barely level 40, and would like to get the crystaloids for level 40 gear. But, we only get one MP dungeon now and I can make it to level 50 of the catacombs.

So, what other areas can I go to that will give me level 3 Crystaloids?

Your complaint makes absolutely no sense. The change to x1 MP increased the amount of crystalloids obtained daily.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
      Your complaint makes absolutely no sense. The change to x1 MP increased the amount of crystalloids obtained daily.
      He's not complaining about anything, he's asking with the changes which is the best way to get lvl 3 crystaloids.

Comment

What complaint? Asking a question on where else you can go and get them is a complaint?

if there is no other place to get crystaloids then just say so.

Comment

They appear in the Mystery shop sometimes, but that's expensive. Maybe you can wait for another Crystaloids sale, if you want to spend balens. If not: summoner runs in Void NM, that's the only proper and fast way to get them.

Comment

do void rewards are 3x so you should be able to get 10+ per day without summoning if you wana summon do it in void nm

Comment

No, the tone of the original does make it sound like a complaint. "But, we only get one MP now" makes it sound like it used to be better, when in fact it was not.

Comment

No, the tone of the original does make it sound like a complaint. "But, we only get one MP now" makes it sound like it used to be better, when in fact it was not.
                he isnt complaining....if you think he is keep making stiupid posts....keep it up

Comment

So, stating a fact and then asking a question is now considered a complaint? What is the world coming to?

Comment

it is when it as phrased in such a way that implies recent changes have made it harder to collect crystalloids when it has not

Comment

just do void or better void-nm. if you are lucky and get the portal you get an extra 6 crystalloids (5 from boss, 1 from cave) + 5 legendary stones (nm). more than in any other dungeon

but if you are not buying crystalloids with balens or using a lot of skeleton keys on summoner you will probably be a little over lvl 50 before you have the complete set. doing void all this time will slow your lvling down. i would only get the 40 set if you are a mage or archer with focus on pve content. knights dont need the extra rage that much and in pvp you will miss the defense ignore. higher PvE-sets make up for this with better stats but the 40 leg.-set is just a little better than the 45.
                      Last edited by Setsuna88; 08-31-2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

it is when it as phrased in such a way that implies recent changes have made it harder to collect crystalloids when it has not
                        lol You can attempt to change what is said all you want.

Maybe your misery is just so high that you can only get enjoyment at trolling forums?

Comment

Thank you to those that took this seriously and gave me a proper answer. I do appreciate that and will keep grinding away on the Void runs.

Comment

Originally posted by jirwin7211 View Post
                            lol You can attempt to change what is said all you want.

Maybe your misery is just so high that you can only get enjoyment at trolling forums?
                            Fine you want a serious answer? The best way to obtain crystalloids post patch is exactly the same as pre patch - Do mp's. Drops have been buffed from average 6 per day to 10 per day. Happy?

Comment

btw do void only till after you kill 2 boss and then leave the mpd...less exp gain thou if you do boss you have chance to get piecec of set or what isneeded to make it

Comment

Working...
                              X