Friendliness from MPD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friendliness from MPD

Now that our mpd attempts were reduced from 3 to 1, imho it stands to reason that you should gain +6 friendliness now from doing that one attempt with friends instead of the 2 it was before and now still is.

Apparently reporting this as a bug wasn't the right thing to do as the response was "We are sorry you feel that way". So I'm putting it out here then as a suggestion.
    I want my +6 daily friendliness from MPDing with my fixed group as I used to.

actually everything should be x3, especially the rewards in the boxes

Comment

Agree with the +6.

No, rewards in boxes should be kept the same. You already get almost twice the rewards you are getting from bosses (6 loids vs 10 loids, 6 stones vs 10 stones). This balances out nicely.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Agree with the +6.

No, rewards in boxes should be kept the same. You already get almost twice the rewards you are getting from bosses (6 loids vs 10 loids, 6 stones vs 10 stones). This balances out nicely.
        now instead of 3 chances to get shadows, crypt keys , souls and so on, we have just 1, so we gain 3 times less of all the preview mentioned from the chests. Yes they balanced the xp and rewards for killing creeps and bosses, so why not for boxes as well ?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          now instead of 3 chances to get shadows, crypt keys , souls and so on, we have just 1, so we gain 3 times less of all the preview mentioned from the chests. Yes they balanced the xp and rewards for killing creeps and bosses, so why not for boxes as well ?
          It'll be balanced if they drop the 10 loids you get to 6 loids.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            You have campaigns for mystery chests now and shadows from boxes that drop from monsters are 3x (at least i got 3 shadows from a drop) so yes it is balance the way it is now. If you want more chances for crypt keys then go blitz campaign. Also most people save keys up for summon runs not mystery chests. The daru from tombs and what not need to be tripped though that i agree with. I think that gets corrected in 2.0 though.

Comment

Working...
            X