How cashers/cashing can effect the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How cashers/cashing can effect the game

This thread is going to be voicing my opinion, as well as I imagine a number of others when it comes to cashing and cashers. Cashers in game obviously have a HUGE advantage when it comes to everything. And I understand that when someone spends money on a game that they should be awarded appropriately by getting said advantages. Although what has come to my attention is a matter of things that I will be talking about. In my experience ( I have played since this game launched) when I speak to cashers they tell me how they spend literally 100's and even 1,000's every now and again on this game. Well I realize it is their money and I cant influence how they spend it I do think spending such large amounts of money on a game is ridiculous. I have asked a few people who spend money on the game how they could afford to spend so much money on a game, as one example one person told me they went broke spending money on the game. I think that when you get 500 balens for 5$ that's unreasonable. I understand that a game has to make money but with so many people paying money left and right they can afford to lower their prices just a little. I believe that Wartune should lower prices on certain things or increase the quantity of things one gets well paying money. I also see that Wartune has many offers where you get certain items if you recharge a certain amount of etc but I don't think its enough. Again I don't spend money on the game but when 5$ buys you lvl 1 wings I think thats not a great deal for us. This voices my first thought.

Secondly. I am a experienced player and I know what I am doing, I have created guilds and participated in class wars etc. But when a casher comes and we fight I rarely come out on top. And I know that they should have a advantage because they spend money on the game etc but their shouldn't be such a huge amount they success by. To me it feels like I have no chance when I come up to someone that spends money and I just want to stop playing the game as a person that plays for free. I dont want to lose when it seems wherever I turn there is a casher that will beat your head in with almost any event. It makes me to want to stop playing when I know there is very little chance to win when playing against a casher and its kind of depressing. And there is a thing cashers get that is not mentioned when buying all their things. In my personal experience they get to bully. Now granted not all cashers bully people but I have found that a rather surprising amount of players that are cashers get their way just because they are cashers. And not only that they seem to think that they can bad talk other players because they pay money and we don't, as if that makes them superior than us. This covers my last point and I will now move to ask what I want done about this.

What I want done concerning prices is, maybe give more lower prices something to benefit the buyer more it doesn't seem right someone can pour 500$ into a game and only get like 3k more br than the average player at low lvls. I don't pay money because I cant afford it and I don't think the ends justify the means with what someone would get. I also cant afford th prices. Now secondly to address the second part I want the admins or devs or whatever to crack down on people that are bullying on the servers in general or try to make something happen so that cashers aren't revered as gods. I once had to hand ownership of MY guild to a casher. Its a long story so I wont bore you with it. These are my concerns and I mean nothing offensively and only professionally and wish these things to be addressed appropriately.

Originally posted by R23257792 View Post
    This thread is going to be voicing my opinion, as well as I imagine a number of others when it comes to cashing and cashers. Cashers in game obviously have a HUGE advantage when it comes to everything. And I understand that when someone spends money on a game that they should be awarded appropriately by getting said advantages. Although what has come to my attention is a matter of things that I will be talking about. In my experience ( I have played since this game launched) when I speak to cashers they tell me how they spend literally 100's and even 1,000's every now and again on this game. Well I realize it is their money and I cant influence how they spend it I do think spending such large amounts of money on a game is ridiculous. I have asked a few people who spend money on the game how they could afford to spend so much money on a game, as one example one person told me they went broke spending money on the game. I think that when you get 500 balens for 5$ that's unreasonable. I understand that a game has to make money but with so many people paying money left and right they can afford to lower their prices just a little. I believe that Wartune should lower prices on certain things or increase the quantity of things one gets well paying money. I also see that Wartune has many offers where you get certain items if you recharge a certain amount of etc but I don't think its enough. Again I don't spend money on the game but when 5$ buys you lvl 1 wings I think thats not a great deal for us. This voices my first thought.

Secondly. I am a experienced player and I know what I am doing, I have created guilds and participated in class wars etc. But when a casher comes and we fight I rarely come out on top. And I know that they should have a advantage because they spend money on the game etc but their shouldn't be such a huge amount they success by. To me it feels like I have no chance when I come up to someone that spends money and I just want to stop playing the game as a person that plays for free. I dont want to lose when it seems wherever I turn there is a casher that will beat your head in with almost any event. It makes me to want to stop playing when I know there is very little chance to win when playing against a casher and its kind of depressing. And there is a thing cashers get that is not mentioned when buying all their things. In my personal experience they get to bully. Now granted not all cashers bully people but I have found that a rather surprising amount of players that are cashers get their way just because they are cashers. And not only that they seem to think that they can bad talk other players because they pay money and we don't, as if that makes them superior than us. This covers my last point and I will now move to ask what I want done about this.

What I want done concerning prices is, maybe give more lower prices something to benefit the buyer more it doesn't seem right someone can pour 500$ into a game and only get like 3k more br than the average player at low lvls. I don't pay money because I cant afford it and I don't think the ends justify the means with what someone would get. I also cant afford th prices. Now secondly to address the second part I want the admins or devs or whatever to crack down on people that are bullying on the servers in general or try to make something happen so that cashers aren't revered as gods. I once had to hand ownership of MY guild to a casher. Its a long story so I wont bore you with it. These are my concerns and I mean nothing offensively and only professionally and wish these things to be addressed appropriately.

understand what you mean, can't promise anything personally.
    Have always wanted to see the Wartunes market released. Eternal Saga has a market system, its incredible. being able to have a trade function is beneficial to everyone. in all the RPG games have played, always seems a different class gets a really nice unbound item for another class. Wartunes is copying this pattern since it was released. I've been playing it since R2 released S1. friends playing different classes always getting something I wanted they can't use and would give if could, or me getting something they could have used yet I can't even equip. bit wrong, forced to do pvp mostly for good gear etc. or you wont get anywhere, I hear storys of if don't collect enough badges during certain areas then you will be extremely weak later in game. unless pve gear is released. which is pve&if get something not bound that someone else can use, there by right should be a method for market or trade to another player or all items should be bound. saying bound and unbound would be irrelevant in current state. it doesn't matter as can't trade.
    Markets can help free players advance though. I have played a few games where you have to fight monsters, gather materials, craft some stuff &increase crafting skills - sell craft, repeat to gain stronger +more wealthy. yes the more wealth that people can dispose into that method they will advance more then others, but still provides a means of market to fuel the economy or else its stuck at a singularity(just the one user creating capital).

lastly, if have a issue with player going over the line (please read TOS for guidelines) screenshot all convo and state that you would like them to keep chats civil and clean(appropriate for all ages), file a ticket with all the data. If have issue getting ticket help PM me the ticket # or post that my inbox is full &you need help or help of a mod
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-31-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

I agree I think it would be most beneficial to have a market of some type in Wartune where we could trade items, but when I was typing this up I was strictly talking about how I believe Wartune should lower their prices or add more because it doesnt seem like when the rare non paying player can pay, they arent getting enough. Or people just losing their mindand going broke on the game because they arent getting enough. And I know they are copying patterns from other games they have produced but each game is different and caters to a different group of players and R2 cant just assume each group has money in their wallet for them. And as with the upsetting remarks not only being made towards me but other players is ( I and a large group of other players agree) disgusting. And that we file tickets and ask for support but it doesnt seem like R2 cares about us. We think this because they dont do anything about it when we file a ticket, and its nice to see you takeing a stand but not every other admin does the same. Its things like this which make me seriously consider leaving the game. And I only wish to see said problems fixed. Again nothing is meant to be taken offensivly, just professionly.

Comment

Originally posted by R23257792 View Post
        I agree I think it would be most beneficial to have a market of some type in Wartune where we could trade items, but when I was typing this up I was strictly talking about how I believe Wartune should lower their prices or add more because it doesnt seem like when the rare non paying player can pay, they arent getting enough. Or people just losing their mindand going broke on the game because they arent getting enough. And I know they are copying patterns from other games they have produced but each game is different and caters to a different group of players and R2 cant just assume each group has money in their wallet for them. And as with the upsetting remarks not only being made towards me but other players is ( I and a large group of other players agree) disgusting. And that we file tickets and ask for support but it doesnt seem like R2 cares about us. We think this because they dont do anything about it when we file a ticket, and its nice to see you takeing a stand but not every other admin does the same. Its things like this which make me seriously consider leaving the game. And I only wish to see said problems fixed. Again nothing is meant to be taken offensivly, just professionly.

I'm definitely not a big casher, but doesn't mean I haven't earned a lot of money working at jobs in previous years of my life or donated my crafts built in real life to places as donations that still have functional uses. so know what it means to earn stuff. etc &where your coming from.
        ya market would help the costs a bit, in end it would even help cashers(who else would spend balens to buy a nice gem from you?). would like the system to be like eternal saga, doesn't show who is selling or buying the item. gives more privacy and less of the tension that surrounds players who are at odds with each other.

clean voluntary trade would benefit both users taking part of transaction.only thing can think of atm that would help the prices

&ya generally nice person, believe everyone deserves a certain amount of respect and privacy. even if I see them as a enemy in the game. if they have to resort to below the belt stuff, they already lost. don't think certain things belong in the game though that players say&will help see it get sorted. usually try giving everyone a chance. if they don't take it then R2 will decide what to do. can't promise anything specific other then it will get assistance in proper means if all evidence to back up claims is present
        Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 08-31-2013, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Ok there is nothing I can really do about bullying but what about the prices? Dont you think they might be slightly to high or not inclide enough? I know the special deals with redeeming but they are hardly worth it. I mean look at the math get 500 balens for 5$. Thats 1$ for 1 balen. I would not spend 1$ real money that could be used for something more important wheres I would get 1 balen which is virtually worthless alone. I am saying I think R2 should give out a little more insted of just taking most of the time with the money.

Comment

Originally posted by doneill2000 View Post
            Ok there is nothing I can really do about bullying but what about the prices? Dont you think they might be slightly to high or not inclide enough? I know the special deals with redeeming but they are hardly worth it. I mean look at the math get 500 balens for 5$. Thats 1$ for 1 balen. I would not spend 1$ real money that could be used for something more important wheres I would get 1 balen which is virtually worthless alone. I am saying I think R2 should give out a little more insted of just taking most of the time with the money.

its actually more like 100 balens for $1.
            Economy in US is a bit rough atm, and in other places, will only talk politics in this one manner= economic value.
            if enough players banded together here or in a very well phrased business plan thread showing that a few things are a bit over priced for the player base this is designed for, R2 would listen to it, might need to send it off to main copyright owners. can't make a promise about a change. but R2 really does try their best being fair to all players.
            wouldn't want to see too low of a dip in prices though since that would create even bigger separation between cashers and non cashers since then the cashers could buy lots more then what was before, still leaving small time cashers to free players in the dust.
            either that or the auction idea. as voluntary trades benefit both users initiating trade&both walk away with something that is more valuable to them.
            is similar to symbiosis, symbiotic relationship. it is technically that way anyways. as the game stays afloat by the supporters we have in various ways (non cash, people who cash, and the in between people)
            what makes it fun for the cashers is being able to dominate, which they should have right to.
            what makes it fun for everyone else: being able to participate and compete in a event with out being told or forced to "just let yourself die each round, we will never beat anyone who's slightly spent more"

I don't see a sport in that. just fodder for the people who cash, I've decided to fight regardless in those matches, even won some using a stack of runes etc-then cashers did same to me all the other rounds. but its possible to fight them and win depending on build and teams will to push forward. providing people with more ways to earn nice things. improves things though, will see more people interested in contending with a casher- even if only get somewhat close to winning. in short, methods which are fair to everyone that can help advance character are needed.
            Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 09-01-2013, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Ok yeah people can fight in matches I do enjoy them most of the time as well, but when there is a whole guild of cashers and then your guild how are you supposed to beat them? When your guild rank is 2 and theirs is 1 because they created a guild almost completly built of cashers how are we supposed to win? I agree the cashers should have the right to dominate when they pay money but not all the time. And as for money 100 balens 1$ is not enough. You spend 20$ on a low lvl mount in the shop for 2,000 balens which = 20$. Do you think thats right or fair? I realize that the econmoy is rough but there is plenty of cashers to keep this game going. Especially with how much money they pay unless I am the only one who encounters cashers who say they pay about 500$ on the first day for all of this and you konw more is coming for the monthly vip and later balens they will need. R2 also doesnt just do Wartune they have other games. Unless your telling me Wartune is the only sucessful game they have that they need all that money to keep the other games up, I dont know how you would justify the current prices. People have low self control and granted that isnt the games fault but R2 is more than willing to take advantage of that. This game is like gambiling to some people and thy cant stop doing it. And are you saying I should just lay down and lee tthe cashers win in whatever I am vs. them in? Because cashers I have come to the fact will win most of the time. But when they win ALL the time I dont want to play anymore. I like the game idea and build but when stuff like this happens where thousands of people pay thousands of dollars each on this game I dont think I stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by doneill2000 View Post
                Ok yeah people can fight in matches I do enjoy them most of the time as well, but when there is a whole guild of cashers and then your guild how are you supposed to beat them? When your guild rank is 2 and theirs is 1 because they created a guild almost completly built of cashers how are we supposed to win? I agree the cashers should have the right to dominate when they pay money but not all the time. And as for money 100 balens 1$ is not enough. You spend 20$ on a low lvl mount in the shop for 2,000 balens which = 20$. Do you think thats right or fair? I realize that the econmoy is rough but there is plenty of cashers to keep this game going. Especially with how much money they pay unless I am the only one who encounters cashers who say they pay about 500$ on the first day for all of this and you konw more is coming for the monthly vip and later balens they will need. R2 also doesnt just do Wartune they have other games. Unless your telling me Wartune is the only sucessful game they have that they need all that money to keep the other games up, I dont know how you would justify the current prices. People have low self control and granted that isnt the games fault but R2 is more than willing to take advantage of that. This game is like gambiling to some people and thy cant stop doing it. And are you saying I should just lay down and lee tthe cashers win in whatever I am vs. them in? Because cashers I have come to the fact will win most of the time. But when they win ALL the time I dont want to play anymore. I like the game idea and build but when stuff like this happens where thousands of people pay thousands of dollars each on this game I dont think I stand a chance.

my post was to point out that's what is expected nowadays for most people if fighting cashers, to just give up or be fodder, or attempt to attack if even get one round.

Comment

Working...
                X