glowing circle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• glowing circle

I am just curious about this circle that is under a players feet on my server. Only one person has it and it is always under him whether he is on a mount or in battle. It might be a perk of being top knight in my server but I have never seen it before now... Can anyone explain what it is?

its the aura from fate level 5

Comment

Ahhhhh ok I gues he's just the only one on mh server to have it at this moment. Not many ppl have it leveled high

Comment

What is the Level 10 aura??? anyone has any idea?

Comment

no idea, but the cost from level 1 to level 10 Fate is the same amount as level 9 wings (if you do it all under 1 week)

Price for level 5 Fate cost around level 4 wings (if you do it in 1 day)

That's the reason why it's not common... you have to be a heavy casher for it. (P2W, remember that next time you see someone with something special)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            no idea, but the cost from level 1 to level 10 Fate is the same amount as level 9 wings (if you do it all under 1 week)

Price for level 5 Fate cost around level 4 wings (if you do it in 1 day)

That's the reason why it's not common... you have to be a heavy casher for it. (P2W, remember that next time you see someone with something special)
            is that assuming you get 10 fate stones each spins?cause if it isnt the price of balens cant be known?

Comment

it looks pretty much like lvl 5 fate but it glows a little harder and it has light tracing the outside rim of the aura. basically it looks more like an aura. There is only one person on my server that has lvl 10+ fate because it costs so much

Comment

Working...
              X