Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Can you PM me a link?
    It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
    The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

Edit: just chekced, and it does work in PVP
    Last edited by winlord; 09-01-2013, 06:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
      The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

arent those skills are precious soon to come pets?

Comment

I used block gems to replaced mdef gems, HP astral replaced mdef astral, also with lvl 8 ironwall that will help reduce 12% all damage with a lvl 8 goddess blessing astral which reduce another 24%.
        I got now 5.1k block, 85k HP and left with only 10.1k mdef.
        And im doing just fine in BG, GA and solo arena.
        Oxy was right on her points, most of them.
        Serenity
        SteelLord
        Singapore

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
          Yes you said "MOST knights in the CHINESE version" and eskandel specified the site, u see the difference here?? you tried to summarize the chinese version by just looking at the cross server rankings of one of its sites, you should have specified like wan 37 or wan 11 etc etc as your statement that most knights in the "chinese version"(i.e ALL the chinese servers in every website combined) use block is wrong indeed. The 3 sites i play in are not sacrificing MDEF for block(and yes im talking about the 250k BR end game monsters), Plus i am not trying to get into a fight with you or anything so please remain chilled. Take care
          250 k br? do they have another math for calculating the br ? or that kind of br exists just because they have acces to lvl 70 and 80 items ?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
            250 k br? do they have another math for calculating the br ? or that kind of br exists just because they have acces to lvl 70 and 80 items ?
            V80 se, v11-12 gems...must say more?
            ABout block...ofc in end game 100k+ br setup block is better then mdef but you need v7 gems and rly high se, ofc 130k hp too for perfect healing
            Look at zebq, he dont use mdef gems and take crits...someone want say this is mistake?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

''Soul System – Free one received at Level
              50. Players can have up to 6 different
              souls, and each has it’s own special skills
              that can help you in battle. Skills are
              learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching
              100 Rage, the soul can also change all of
              the players skills to a higher form of each
              skill for 1 minute. These souls can be
              upgraded to become stronger by either
              “eating” other souls or gain exp from
              sitting on your farm. They also have
              attribute points that the player can assign
              to specific stats. Known types – Water
              Soul, Wind Soul, Fire Soul, Light Soul.
              Expected addition of Dark and Electric
              Souls. Some others are calling them pets''
              Something like this?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                ''Soul System – Free one received at Level
                50. Players can have up to 6 different
                souls, and each has it’s own special skills
                that can help you in battle. Skills are
                learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching
                100 Rage, the soul can also change all of
                the players skills to a higher form of each
                skill for 1 minute. These souls can be
                upgraded to become stronger by either
                “eating” other souls or gain exp from
                sitting on your farm. They also have
                attribute points that the player can assign
                to specific stats. Known types – Water
                Soul, Wind Soul, Fire Soul, Light Soul.
                Expected addition of Dark and Electric
                Souls. Some others are calling them pets''
                Something like this?
                Ye I guess that sums it up

Comment

my current stats r as
                  patk-11942,pdef-10156,mdef-6039
                  hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k
                  how much n whr i work to do play good in moon nm...demon normal n nm

Comment

my current stats r as
                    hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                      my current stats r as
                      hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k
                      Right now for you isn't the time to go high block. You would like to try get that mdef up to at least 8-8.5k as well as your block to 1.8-2k. Way later down the road when you reach higher lvl and able to work with things you can try out the block build but that isn't until very late game where you have access to more things. Which allow you to sacrifice some mdef. Also work on astrals get them high as possible specifically goddess blessing as that will help you reduce a lot of damage in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        V80 se, v11-12 gems...must say more?
                        ABout block...ofc in end game 100k+ br setup block is better then mdef but you need v7 gems and rly high se, ofc 130k hp too for perfect healing
                        Look at zebq, he dont use mdef gems and take crits...someone want say this is mistake?

Wouldnt really matter which type of gem he use...
                        S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                        Mage: Existence (G.M)
                        BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

Originally posted by NARTH View Post
                          I used block gems to replaced mdef gems, HP astral replaced mdef astral, also with lvl 8 ironwall that will help reduce 12% all damage with a lvl 8 goddess blessing astral which reduce another 24%.
                          I got now 5.1k block, 85k HP and left with only 10.1k mdef.
                          And im doing just fine in BG, GA and solo arena.
                          Oxy was right on her points, most of them.
                          Sorry to say that, but not sure this set up would be good for any average knight. Not everyone can achieve high block and high HP like you. Maybe later down the road it could work great, yes. I have 71K BR and was able to get 3,6K block, 67K HP with HP astral and it wasn't enough for me. Two of the strongest knights in cross-server ranking (Eastern) are on my server. They both use block, because they have enough HP and block to deal with mages. With more block and more HP (HP from fate wheel and maybe more mounts, lv7 block gems etc.), I could be thinking about doing a block build eventually.
                          Last edited by Eskendal; 09-01-2013, 01:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                            Sorry to say that, but not sure this set up would be good for any average knight. Not everyone can achieve high block and high HP like you. Maybe later down the road it could work great, yes. I have 71K BR and was able to get 3,6K block, 67K HP with HP astral and it wasn't enough for me. Two of strongest knights in cross-server ranking (Eastern) are on my server. They both use block, because they have enough HP and block to deal with mages. With more block and more HP (HP from fate wheel and maybe more mounts, lv7 block gems etc.), I could be thinking about doing a block build eventually.
                            Well that was my point. Thread starter asked if going full block or mdef is better. I merely just pointed out that going full block is only okay in very late game when you are able to obtain 6-7+ gems and high hp to deal with the lack of the mdef.

Comment

The thing that you talked about is different, its a completely new addition which are fairies and it has nothing to do with wheel of fate, which is what i am talking about.. i assume you are thinking "second slot to fate" as being a second slot in the character description(the fairy icon on the left of the clothing), but i am talking about the second slot to the wheel of fate itself which is a different skill all together...
                              Last edited by kattuktk; 09-01-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                                Can you PM me a link?
                                Go to any chinese wan website and find it there.. or google "divine comedy fate wheel" something like that in chinese language and you should eventually get there... i was searching some time back for the newer version updates and found it somewhere so you can too

Comment

Working...
                                X