X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• abhishek786
    started a topic block or mdef

block or mdef

high block gud or high mdef for knights ?

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    It looks like you just went there for a few mins and assume you know all.....
    YES they have 10k Block, BUT its not always because they have slotted all 8 equips with block gems.... they dont necessarily have sacrificed their MDEF to get their block rating as they have tons of other ways to get it like guardian wings, fate system, newly introduced guardian system... Plus your info of block getting an increased damage reduction is bullcrap, it is still 30% and will always be..
    Plus it seems to me that you have no idea how much a lvl 10+ gem with 80 soul engraving can provide... its not just 1-2k MDEF, its around 2.5k MDEF for "each" gem... if you are removing 8 its 20k MDEF you are removing which is not a joke...

Do you want me to show you the website in pm and you can take a look? There like 2 knights in the first 6 pages or so that have mdef gems. The rest mostly have crit or block gems instead of mdef. Also steellord even explained that he doesn't use mdef gems or willpower astral and does just fine right now. If you want the website i can pm it to you and you can take a look.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    HAHA Oxykotton don't mind that troll Kattuktk he claimed few months ago that pvp set is better then our precious pve set ;D

also yeah most chin ease guys I've seen roll with 10k block and crit and "only" 220k hp.which is pretty much 10k per heal on block, and on chinseaes i read that they removed the block cap of dmg or something, cause atm its capped at 30% you can block max.
    at the moment in EUROPE we can only reach 7k max or so i believe I've got at max 6.7-6.8k block but i know few knights here that can get 7k+ if they wanted.
    and yeah mdef pretty much a waste when u get above 70-80 sets cause 1-2k mdef more or less out of knights 30-40k won't hurt.
    It looks like you just went there for a few mins and assume you know all.....
    YES they have 10k Block, BUT its not always because they have slotted all 8 equips with block gems.... they dont necessarily have sacrificed their MDEF to get their block rating as they have tons of other ways to get it like guardian wings, fate system, newly introduced guardian system... Plus your info of block getting an increased damage reduction is bullcrap, it is still 30% and will always be..
    Plus it seems to me that you have no idea how much a lvl 10+ gem with 80 soul engraving can provide... its not just 1-2k MDEF, its around 2.5k MDEF for "each" gem... if you are removing 8 its 20k MDEF you are removing which is not a joke...

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
    HAHA Oxykotton don't mind that troll Kattuktk he claimed few months ago that pvp set is better then our precious pve set ;D

also yeah most chin ease guys I've seen roll with 10k block and crit and "only" 220k hp.which is pretty much 10k per heal on block, and on chinseaes i read that they removed the block cap of dmg or something, cause atm its capped at 30% you can block max.
    at the moment in EUROPE we can only reach 7k max or so i believe I've got at max 6.7-6.8k block but i know few knights here that can get 7k+ if they wanted.
    and yeah mdef pretty much a waste when u get above 70-80 sets cause 1-2k mdef more or less out of knights 30-40k won't hurt.
    It looks to me that you just went there for a few mins and assume you know all.... YES they have 10k BLock BUT it is possible for them to get it without slotting all 8 gem slots with block.... every knight you see with 10k block hasnt necessarily sacrificed MDEF as they have tons of other ways to improve that like guardian wings, wheel of fate etc etc... plus your info of block getting increased dmg reduction is bullcrap.. it is still 30% and will always be.
    Plus it seems to me that you have no idea how much a lvl 10 MDEF gem along with 80 soul engraving can provide, its not just 1-2k more, its about 2.5k for "each" MDEF gem... if you remove all then it is 20k MDEF you are removing which is not a small deal.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Can you PM me a link?
    Go to any chinese wan website and find it there.. or google "divine comedy fate wheel" something like that in chinese language and you should eventually get there... i was searching some time back for the newer version updates and found it somewhere so you can too

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
    The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

Edit: just chekced, and it does work in PVP
    The thing that you talked about is different, its a completely new addition which are fairies and it has nothing to do with wheel of fate, which is what i am talking about.. i assume you are thinking "second slot to fate" as being a second slot in the character description(the fairy icon on the left of the clothing), but i am talking about the second slot to the wheel of fate itself which is a different skill all together...
    Last edited by kattuktk; 09-01-2013, 03:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Sorry to say that, but not sure this set up would be good for any average knight. Not everyone can achieve high block and high HP like you. Maybe later down the road it could work great, yes. I have 71K BR and was able to get 3,6K block, 67K HP with HP astral and it wasn't enough for me. Two of strongest knights in cross-server ranking (Eastern) are on my server. They both use block, because they have enough HP and block to deal with mages. With more block and more HP (HP from fate wheel and maybe more mounts, lv7 block gems etc.), I could be thinking about doing a block build eventually.
    Well that was my point. Thread starter asked if going full block or mdef is better. I merely just pointed out that going full block is only okay in very late game when you are able to obtain 6-7+ gems and high hp to deal with the lack of the mdef.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by NARTH View Post
    I used block gems to replaced mdef gems, HP astral replaced mdef astral, also with lvl 8 ironwall that will help reduce 12% all damage with a lvl 8 goddess blessing astral which reduce another 24%.
    I got now 5.1k block, 85k HP and left with only 10.1k mdef.
    And im doing just fine in BG, GA and solo arena.
    Oxy was right on her points, most of them.
    Sorry to say that, but not sure this set up would be good for any average knight. Not everyone can achieve high block and high HP like you. Maybe later down the road it could work great, yes. I have 71K BR and was able to get 3,6K block, 67K HP with HP astral and it wasn't enough for me. Two of the strongest knights in cross-server ranking (Eastern) are on my server. They both use block, because they have enough HP and block to deal with mages. With more block and more HP (HP from fate wheel and maybe more mounts, lv7 block gems etc.), I could be thinking about doing a block build eventually.
    Last edited by Eskendal; 09-01-2013, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Smoldering
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    V80 se, v11-12 gems...must say more?
    ABout block...ofc in end game 100k+ br setup block is better then mdef but you need v7 gems and rly high se, ofc 130k hp too for perfect healing
    Look at zebq, he dont use mdef gems and take crits...someone want say this is mistake?

Wouldnt really matter which type of gem he use...

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    my current stats r as
    patk-11942,pdef-10156,mdef-6039
    hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k
    how much n whr i work to do play good in moon nm...demon normal n nm
    Right now for you isn't the time to go high block. You would like to try get that mdef up to at least 8-8.5k as well as your block to 1.8-2k. Way later down the road when you reach higher lvl and able to work with things you can try out the block build but that isn't until very late game where you have access to more things. Which allow you to sacrifice some mdef. Also work on astrals get them high as possible specifically goddess blessing as that will help you reduce a lot of damage in the long run.

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    my current stats r as
    hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    my current stats r as
    hp=41k n block 1500

total br=42k

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    ''Soul System – Free one received at Level
    50. Players can have up to 6 different
    souls, and each has it’s own special skills
    that can help you in battle. Skills are
    learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching
    100 Rage, the soul can also change all of
    the players skills to a higher form of each
    skill for 1 minute. These souls can be
    upgraded to become stronger by either
    “eating” other souls or gain exp from
    sitting on your farm. They also have
    attribute points that the player can assign
    to specific stats. Known types – Water
    Soul, Wind Soul, Fire Soul, Light Soul.
    Expected addition of Dark and Electric
    Souls. Some others are calling them pets''
    Something like this?
    Ye I guess that sums it up

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
    The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

Edit: just chekced, and it does work in PVP
    ''Soul System – Free one received at Level
    50. Players can have up to 6 different
    souls, and each has it’s own special skills
    that can help you in battle. Skills are
    learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching
    100 Rage, the soul can also change all of
    the players skills to a higher form of each
    skill for 1 minute. These souls can be
    upgraded to become stronger by either
    “eating” other souls or gain exp from
    sitting on your farm. They also have
    attribute points that the player can assign
    to specific stats. Known types – Water
    Soul, Wind Soul, Fire Soul, Light Soul.
    Expected addition of Dark and Electric
    Souls. Some others are calling them pets''
    Something like this?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
    250 k br? do they have another math for calculating the br ? or that kind of br exists just because they have acces to lvl 70 and 80 items ?
    V80 se, v11-12 gems...must say more?
    ABout block...ofc in end game 100k+ br setup block is better then mdef but you need v7 gems and rly high se, ofc 130k hp too for perfect healing
    Look at zebq, he dont use mdef gems and take crits...someone want say this is mistake?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X