X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R218901250
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    Yes you said "MOST knights in the CHINESE version" and eskandel specified the site, u see the difference here?? you tried to summarize the chinese version by just looking at the cross server rankings of one of its sites, you should have specified like wan 37 or wan 11 etc etc as your statement that most knights in the "chinese version"(i.e ALL the chinese servers in every website combined) use block is wrong indeed. The 3 sites i play in are not sacrificing MDEF for block(and yes im talking about the 250k BR end game monsters), Plus i am not trying to get into a fight with you or anything so please remain chilled. Take care
    250 k br? do they have another math for calculating the br ? or that kind of br exists just because they have acces to lvl 70 and 80 items ?

Leave a comment:

• NARTH
    replied
    I used block gems to replaced mdef gems, HP astral replaced mdef astral, also with lvl 8 ironwall that will help reduce 12% all damage with a lvl 8 goddess blessing astral which reduce another 24%.
    I got now 5.1k block, 85k HP and left with only 10.1k mdef.
    And im doing just fine in BG, GA and solo arena.
    Oxy was right on her points, most of them.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
    The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

Edit: just chekced, and it does work in PVP
    arent those skills are precious soon to come pets?

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Can you PM me a link?
    It's not a second slot to fate, it's a fairy guardian that does MATK damage from what I've seen when playing.
    The new cool thing is actually a little yellow bar that fills up during dungeons and maybe pvp, and when it's full, you can transform into a special form like a knight riding a dinosaur, or an angel, and they have REALLY strong attacks, from my observations so far it increases your damage by like 2-3 times.

Edit: just chekced, and it does work in PVP
    Last edited by winlord; 09-01-2013, 06:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Ban-kai
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    If you actually read the post i made I did indeed said MOST KNIGHTS. Please reread I stated most knights which is true bc I am on the game right now and looking through the first 10-pages of the ranking only like 2 knights had mdef gems on. The rest either had replaced mdef with crit or block or mix and match both. If you want the website i can pm you it. I even see some mages replacing pdef gems with crit gems. So please stop thinking im making **** up bc I am not. Why would I make up lies? I am not the type of person trying to seek out praise or anything especially for a video game.

Oh my bad I had to be specific about things im sorry. I thought Most would have been enough for you to understand my point instead of me spelling it out specifically. Either way I am not giving false info bc I am indeed playing the Chinese version. Regardless if it is the same company that you play or not. It be just like me posting something about Kabam or Kong on R2 website. It's more or less the same thing.

HAHA Oxykotton don't mind that troll Kattuktk he claimed few months ago that pvp set is better then our precious pve set ;D

also yeah most chin ease guys I've seen roll with 10k block and crit and "only" 220k hp.which is pretty much 10k per heal on block, and on chinseaes i read that they removed the block cap of dmg or something, cause atm its capped at 30% you can block max.
    at the moment in EUROPE we can only reach 7k max or so i believe I've got at max 6.7-6.8k block but i know few knights here that can get 7k+ if they wanted.
    and yeah mdef pretty much a waste when u get above 70-80 sets cause 1-2k mdef more or less out of knights 30-40k won't hurt.

Leave a comment:

• Iconic_Status
    replied
    How do you get past this anti-addiction ID thing on registration over on the chinese servers?

Edit: nevermind, done it.
    Last edited by Iconic_Status; 09-01-2013, 06:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Yes from what i understood from google translate. My char is level 49 there so gonna tell you soon hehe
    Can you PM me a link?

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    There's a second slot to fate?
    Yes from what i understood from google translate. My char is level 49 there so gonna tell you soon hehe

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    If you actually read the post i made I did indeed said MOST KNIGHTS. Please reread I stated most knights which is true bc I am on the game right now and looking through the first 10-pages of the ranking only like 2 knights had mdef gems on. The rest either had replaced mdef with crit or block or mix and match both. If you want the website i can pm you it. I even see some mages replacing pdef gems with crit gems. So please stop thinking im making **** up bc I am not. Why would I make up lies? I am not the type of person trying to seek out praise or anything especially for a video game.

Oh my bad I had to be specific about things im sorry. I thought Most would have been enough for you to understand my point instead of me spelling it out specifically. Either way I am not giving false info bc I am indeed playing the Chinese version. Regardless if it is the same company that you play or not. It be just like me posting something about Kabam or Kong on R2 website. It's more or less the same thing.
    Yes you said "MOST knights in the CHINESE version" and eskandel specified the site, u see the difference here?? you tried to summarize the chinese version by just looking at the cross server rankings of one of its sites, you should have specified like wan 37 or wan 11 etc etc as your statement that most knights in the "chinese version"(i.e ALL the chinese servers in every website combined) use block is wrong indeed. The 3 sites i play in are not sacrificing MDEF for block(and yes im talking about the 250k BR end game monsters), Plus i am not trying to get into a fight with you or anything so please remain chilled. Take care
    Last edited by kattuktk; 09-01-2013, 03:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Then please say "Most knights in the chinese server WHICH I PLAY IN use block", as there are like tons of sq wan sites and in every one of them ive entered so far they were using MDEF gems and their high block value was coming from the 2nd fate slot which gives different values(just like the 1st slot if for skill "brutal edge" which gives +100 atk and +1k HP)and also from the newly introduced guardian system which gives block to knights and maybe increases % hp regained or something(but it def gives blocks) so the high block value which u see is not always coz they sacrificed MDEF
    There's a second slot to fate?

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Then please say "Most knights in the chinese server WHICH I PLAY IN use block", as there are like tons of sq wan sites and in every one of them ive entered so far they were using MDEF gems and their high block value was coming from the 2nd fate slot which gives different values(just like the 1st slot if for skill "brutal edge" which gives +100 atk and +1k HP)and also from the newly introduced guardian system which gives block to knights and maybe increases % hp regained or something(but it def gives blocks) so the high block value which u see is not always coz they sacrificed MDEF

Last edited by 0xykotton; 09-01-2013, 03:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Would you like me to take a screen shot of the chinese version that I played for you? Seriously, why the hell would I lie about this? I got my sources and there is no reason for me to lie and make up things.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 09-01-2013, 03:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Dude im saying it again.... the percentage of people who use MDEF gems is decently higher than of those who go full out block in chinese server(atleast for 3 diff websites i played in).... please stop spreading wrong info
    Would you like me to take a screen shot of the chinese version that I played for you? Seriously, why the hell would I lie about this? I got my sources and there is no reason for me to lie and make up things.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    If you are able to get 5k+ block then mdef isn't as needed as much. Don't get me wrong you still need a decent amount of mdef. At least 10k+ mdef but if you are able to pull off 5k block you can take off your mdef gems for block gems and such. Most knights in Chinese version don't use mdef gems they use block gems and are able to get 10k+block. We arn't that fortunate to get it that high but 5k-5.5k isn't too hard. Just don't want to risk getting that much until you know you can get a decent amount of mdef as well. I mean if you have high block and high hp that is your best counter for mages. Since if yo pump up the mdef all mages will do is pump up there matk. You won't really get far with pumping up mdef. However, if you are able to pump up your block as high as possible and pump up your hp you be tanking more hits from them and taking half the dmg. Not to mention healing tons and possibly healing more than taking hits depending on how much hp you have and how much dmg they do to you.
    Dude im saying it again.... the percentage of people who use MDEF gems is decently higher than of those who go full out block in chinese server(atleast for 3 diff websites i played in).... please stop spreading wrong info

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Well Eskendal I didn't play much of the Chinese server ( got to lvl 15 or so. Just enough to check out the main things.) From what i saw in the ranks most knights had block gems instead of mdef gems. Yes, there were different builds al over the place but from what I saw most of the top knights there had high crit and high block. Maybe it's a different company? Idk but I was on s1 over there and that is what i saw. Plus a friend of mine who also plays on the server told me thats what most knights use.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X