Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskendal
    replied
    I play on 91 wan (Chinese server) and all top knights, 10 out of 10 in cross-server ranking use mdef instead of block gems. I know on 7 Road they have different builds.

I think both can be good if you know what you're doing. I tried both and use mdef for now.

Bottom line is, you want to be able to survive longer vs mages, use mdef, you want to do better vs archers and knights and ready to be squishy vs mages, use block.

*I fought in group arena with only block gems for about a week and mages were destroying me like never before... I mean, even if I block/heal a lot, it was a nightmare.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    high block gud or high mdef for knights ?
    If you are able to get 5k+ block then mdef isn't as needed as much. Don't get me wrong you still need a decent amount of mdef. At least 10k+ mdef but if you are able to pull off 5k block you can take off your mdef gems for block gems and such. Most knights in Chinese version don't use mdef gems they use block gems and are able to get 10k+block. We arn't that fortunate to get it that high but 5k-5.5k isn't too hard. Just don't want to risk getting that much until you know you can get a decent amount of mdef as well. I mean if you have high block and high hp that is your best counter for mages. Since if yo pump up the mdef all mages will do is pump up there matk. You won't really get far with pumping up mdef. However, if you are able to pump up your block as high as possible and pump up your hp you be tanking more hits from them and taking half the dmg. Not to mention healing tons and possibly healing more than taking hits depending on how much hp you have and how much dmg they do to you.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 08-31-2013, 11:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Get higher mdef.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X