Ulti refiner event Buged ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulti refiner event Buged ?

my friend make item with all state 10 and also not able for get reward yet what is that !Click image for larger version

Name:	soso.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1739566

It only works on purple items ie you need to refine a purple and get 5 level 10 stats on it. Clearly they have mislead a lot of players and everyone should be compensated for this ridiculous mistake r2 have made!!

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
      It only works on purple items ie you need to refine a purple and get 5 level 10 stats on it. Clearly they have mislead a lot of players and everyone should be compensated for this ridiculous mistake r2 have made!!
      Quote me the sentence they said it works only on purple item.

Comment

Yh please link to where they have r27devs have specified that.

Comment

I have heard 2nd hand that purple did not work either. If true this event is bugged and needs to be fixed.

Comment

in the event it says any !!!! to refine so maybe sue them under trades description act for misleading information???

Comment

they deleted the first post on this matter. i wonder waht they will do next....

Comment

Originally posted by maygwan View Post
                There have been a few people on my server complaining that it doesn't work with purple either.

Comment

Please file a ticket(http://tickets.r2games.com) if this happened to you.

Comment

It happened to everybody on my server.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X