Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what are some of the most desperate things people do in game?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what are some of the most desperate things people do in game?

Please share.

For the server I've played on, the GM of a guild enticed other players to join her guild by offering VIP?

Why's that a bad idea? For a start, you will be required to give your account info to someone else. This is clearly against the TOS. Secondly, the person could buy you balens and then chargeback. This will get your account banned. But some people are desperate enough to offer people stuff (i.e if all else fails, use money).

What are some of the most desperate things you see?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Actually not neccessarily needed to give acc info. You could just hand out codes, like paysafe or UGC card and then let ppl use that.

My most desperate actions:

using tickets to try and get a merge (yes im ****ing desperate enough to do it)

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Please share.

For the server I've played on, the GM of a guild enticed other players to join her guild by offering VIP?

Why's that a bad idea? For a start, you will be required to give your account info to someone else. This is clearly against the TOS. Secondly, the person could buy you balens and then chargeback. This will get your account banned. But some people are desperate enough to offer people stuff (i.e if all else fails, use money).

What are some of the most desperate things you see?
      Hahahahaha. That would never happen. I doubt R2 will ban people who generates money for them. Especially on buying other people VIP/balens, that directly give money to R2.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Charging back will get your account banned.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Charging back will get your account banned.
          Lol, i missed that part. So stupid of me.

But if someone entrusted his account to another guy, and that guy made him got banned because chargeback, then it's his own fault. It's not any worse than lending your account to another, then that guy sold all of your gears.
          Anyway, i doubt see R2 will ban anyone for just simply sharing their toons, especially if they are cashers.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
          X