Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• astrals issue

hello my fellow duelists
    me and my fellas at s330 have a problem with the astral system and i believe this happened to my character on s232 flame glade as well so it is a common thing .

i looted 2 orange pristine willpower , one pristine Mysticality and one pristine charm. the problem is i am an archer , so mysticality is totally unusable and charm ( who needs troops , i need crits and damage ) , and 2 of pristine willpower???? two of the same type ???? please this is not funny or luck thing , this is punishment for something dont know what , i have 3 orange astrals that wont be used and this is not fair cuz u know how hard they loot .

My Suggestion :
    having an exchange system for the astrals so i can replace one orange pristine astral with another so i wont have to use them for another astrals for 70 POINTS THAT IS ALL .

Note: it wont be hard since there is exchange system for points already there , so u either copy the code and edit it to have 2 exchange system one astrals for points and one astrals for astrals ---- or have a secondary selling price for astrals ( Gold or points ) , the game would let u choose u want to sell it for gold or points

Ehhthis not working like 'i have one astro so dont get it again'
    If this go this way how you want get astro exp from blue or purple? You get it multiple time, with orange and red is same...be happy you get something twice bcs some ppl cant get this astro once and must buy from astro shop

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Astrals are pure hard work.

So just suck it up and continue doing your astrals.

Everyone before you had done it already.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

i am grateful i got one astral but two of the same kind is totally insane , cuz if i had a chance to loot one orange every 3000 hits , this just cost me 3000 hit to get an orange astral that i already got ( will power ) or i wont use since i need PATK ( mysticality ) or didnot see anyone using it and me neither ( charm ) .

u say why i dont wanna let it go ? first the very minimal rate is blown by such unpredictable uncontrolled way which wastes my shot and forces me to wait for another 3000 click , secondly cuz there is a system that put certain attributes on gears while buying from catacombs - arena shop - or even bonus items so when an archer buys gears , the attributes are all about crits , health and attack and this changes with class , so why not here , why i dont loot astrals that are matching my type , i am using PATK , no need for MATK then , i am using crits so no need of will destroyer and this goes for the less common aegis major and other unused astrals.

i earned that astral cuz i spent much money harvesting for such astrals but still i didnot get what i need , this is a new server released less than 10 days ago so money counts so when i say i spent much money i mean it , so if u dont like it , say it and go cuz i will keep this going until someone of the admins talks

Comment

i got 2 red charm astral and didnt complain, astral is the thin line that separate casher to non cashers,if you put that suggestion on works,you will just make the cashers more powerful,and your only playing for 10 days just enjoy the game

Comment

Only 10 days in this game?
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by R222029878 View Post
              i got 2 red charm astral and didnt complain, astral is the thin line that separate casher to non cashers,if you put that suggestion on works,you will just make the cashers more powerful,and your only playing for 10 days just enjoy the game
              hello , would u please explain how this will give more advantage to the cashers ? the advantage is given to all , they get to exchange astrals that are no use with the ones they need , so in my opinion this gives non cashers the advantage since the cashers will just get them by points while the non cashers can have it without spending millions and millions , they just need to make use of their rare capture instead of pretending they never won a rare astral

Comment

lol just take what you get and don't throw a fit. ive gotten 3 red charm and 3 red mysticallity. just gotta roll with it
                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Just wait till you've saved up the 15k for a Holy astral, you trade in the star points and a few clicks later - the same red astral you just purchased drops for free...

*enjoy that moment when it happens for you*
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i get astrals i don't need all the time. i simply put them toward astrals i have to boost them up. so far i have one orange, one red, one blue and the rest are purple. if there is an exchange system implemented, it should be for gear that is meant for another class. that would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Sylvannah View Post
                      hello , would u please explain how this will give more advantage to the cashers ? the advantage is given to all , they get to exchange astrals that are no use with the ones they need , so in my opinion this gives non cashers the advantage since the cashers will just get them by points while the non cashers can have it without spending millions and millions , they just need to make use of their rare capture instead of pretending they never won a rare astral
                      Well cashers spend balens on WB they earn millions per wave,without the hassle of getting wrong astrals they will only put the points on energine to level up that certain astral,in short they can level up that astral faster compare to non cashers

Comment

alright alright , after the examples i seen here , my problem is absolutely nothing compared to three red charm and mysticallity how can u live with that lol

Comment

Working...
                        X