I need Guidance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need Guidance

Can any1 give me any good Guild of a Knights complete Build through? And Astral Guide cause i never got Orange Astrals after playing for a month.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ut-your-knight for knight builds and for astrals you just need patience. I presume you are a beginner and your gold income is small...but as you lvlup and build your Battle Rating you will gain more gold and automaticly more chances for orange/red astrals. So be patient mate.

Comment

actually you need to learn about the astral build up system, in order to get much higher chances for oranges and reds you should always have all the arrows lighted up before the planet you click. That way you wont start every time from planet 1

Comment

Astrals are just luck/getting enough star points.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
          actually you need to learn about the astral build up system, in order to get much higher chances for oranges and reds you should always have all the arrows lighted up before the planet you click. That way you wont start every time from planet 1
          Don't listen to this method. This is ladygaga method or w/e which is not real at all. There is no special way of getting astrals. it's all luck of the draw. For instance I didn't follow any method and I got 3 oranges and a engerine in a row yesterday. Other days I do not get anything from doing over 1.5m gold worth of astrals. It's all pure luck.

Comment

LadeeGaga's method is the best. It is proven to bring you oranges everytime you click. If you don't agree with this method, Kitwritten will delete your post/thread or even lock it (hide it).
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Don't listen to this method. This is ladygaga method or w/e which is not real at all. There is no special way of getting astrals. it's all luck of the draw. For instance I didn't follow any method and I got 3 oranges and a engerine in a row yesterday. Other days I do not get anything from doing over 1.5m gold worth of astrals. It's all pure luck.
              All the people from my server that didn't used this method has max 1 yellow, the ones that use it has a lot of reds. Actually I identified them just by looking at their astrals and all the people that had only purples told me that they didn't knew about this "ladygaga technique", all the people with red astrals use it. Try it with a few millions gold before speaking non sense about it ty

Comment

Working...
              X