more multi player dungeons attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more multi player dungeons attempts

I wish we could get more attempts for multi player dungeons than just one. It would be nice for at lest 10

Whoa
    First off, there's a lot of threads about this. So it's suggested to use the search button.
    Second, no way for 10 attempts. Would take to much time and would get even less rewards from the attempts.
    If you love a flower, don't pick it up.
    Because if you puck it up it dies and it ceases to be what you love.
    So if you love a flower, let it be.
    Love it not about possession.
    Love is about appreciation.

Comment

considering they basically just switched to 1 attempt -_-, good luck getting what you want.

Comment

10 attempts but drops reduced to 1/10 of the current setup, ok?
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

you can do mpd as many times as you wish without att unlike spire and tok, no one is stopping you to complete them at least 10 times per day

Comment

With 10 attempts?? I wonder every1 will be bored enough
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

I'd like to see you searching for someone to help you with 10 runs when you get to higher level dungeons.
              "Could someone help me with my 10 runs of garden of death nightmare cause I need stones? I keep losing in last boss"

Comment

haha, no way -_-
                Even most people got lazy to help run when it's 3 attempt.
                Now 10?
                Geez... not like high lvl had so many free time to help yours not including to finish their own attempt.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

mayb if they give us 3 atempts would b nice. cause i would like to do more multi player dungons

Comment

Originally posted by Orhpus View Post
                    mayb if they give us 3 atempts would b nice. cause i would like to do more multi player dungons
                    Think this:
                    You just leveled up to the next level of mpd which gives a lot more exp than the older to use on level up/talentm, let's say you hit 50.
                    Chances are you WILL need couple of stronger guildmates to help you.

Now think, how often can you ask for help when it is for 3 runs?
                    And if YOU are the stronger one, after your 3 runs, how much time you have to spare to help others? Helping once is 3 extra runs, twice is 6...
                    And all this happens EVERY DAY.
                    If you still think 1 run is not good enough, we can talk some more.

What really needs to be done is for players to have an option at the beginning of each run to count this run or not. That way everyone can help anybody...

Comment

Originally posted by Orhpus View Post
                      When you start new in this game then yes you prob do want more runs. Since well the MPs are very short early on and well you are just getting into the mold. However, once you get to like lvl 60+ and start to do moon you be wishing that MPs were shorter. MPs start to get boring after doing them so long and then you get tired after your done with your runs. Then you do not want to help others out. This may not happen to you or some specific people but majority feel this way. That is one reason why no one likes to help othes out. Due to being tired out from doing so many runs. Now that is one mp per day it gives you much more time and is less boring to do them. You can get your run done in 15min or less and still have time to help others if you wish or go do other things.

Comment

I don't understand people that asks for more attempts in mpd, if you wish to do 3, 10 ,20 runs / day go ahead, no one is stopping you. Help all the people on your server do their att and everyone will be happy

Comment

Want to do 10 runs? Go ahead. 9 without rewards. Want to do 100 runs and spend your whole day helping everybody with their runs? Be our guest. 99 without rewards.

While you're at it, go do 2 Tanks and 60 Group Arena every day. Have fun with that.

Comment

Working...
                          X