This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can i change server?

Hi all, i've created my character on the first server (ibalize) because i wanted to try this game, but now there is a server with GMT and i would like to swap server, is it possible? (not creating a new character but using my mage)

Thank you in advance!

No there is not. Sorry to say. But luckily the game is not that old yet so you wont lose alot of ground if you start a new character on another server.
    Crystal Saga
    CarnivorousX
    Celestial Palace
    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
    Guild Edan

WarTune
    Temple of Ibalize
    Archer Lvl 4x
    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Starting over is annoying regardless. I don't understand why they changed the time. Why couldn't they just make one of the newer servers PDT?

Comment

Originally posted by Pozz87 View Post
        Hi all, i've created my character on the first server (ibalize) because i wanted to try this game, but now there is a server with GMT and i would like to swap server, is it possible? (not creating a new character but using my mage)

Thank you in advance!
        NO, as you may only have one character per server. If you wish to restart, you will need to create a new character on a different server =(^_^)=

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Erwin View Post
          NO, as you may only have one character per server. If you wish to restart, you will need to create a new character on a different server =(^_^)=

He Capitalized the word *no*.... Erwin means Serious Business. hehe.
          Crystal Saga
          CarnivorousX
          Celestial Palace
          Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
          Guild Edan

WarTune
          Temple of Ibalize
          Archer Lvl 4x
          Faithful of Malicious

Comment

It would be my guess that the GMs have also not been provided the functionality to perform server moves either. When and if the game matures I can bet server moves might become a pay-per-item. It's a guess, but I'm assuming there is an underlying database that houses the information, be it sql server or db2, etc. From an administrator perspective this would be a simple export/import of character data from one database to another. I can't speak for the GMs of R2, but I've known many GMs who were not technically capable of performing such a move without the use of a GUI tool. Maybe down the road it'll be possible - but that will only happen if the actual developers provide the game company with a tool to do it with.

~ my 2 cents

Comment

I believe there should be a pay function to where you can move your character to another server for a price that is also with the language issue they need to consider making a mature language filter for certain ages not everyone as to where it takes the fun out of a MMO-RPG. I really hope that they consider this

Comment

Lol, I highly think that they will consider this one, because you mentioned youre going to pay them to move your character :P

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                  He Capitalized the word *no*.... Erwin means Serious Business. hehe.
                  Your very strong CarnivorousX i just fought you 1 on 1 in arena. You put up a good fight but i ended up winning. Its cool that you can get a chance to fight others x20 attempts a day. I like that temple of Ibalize server. If you invested alot of time and development into your character. Its not worth switching unless you live on the other side of the planet like Europe or Asia then it might be worth it to go into GMT server.

Comment

Working...
                  X