Daily quest for Multi-player dungeons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily quest for Multi-player dungeons

There is a daily quest in the game to run two multi-player dungeons. The highest level on any character I have is 38. So, I don't know if this is different for anyone else. But if I run a second multi-player dungeon, I get no rewards from the second dungeon. I cannot open chests, pick up gold, get a final reward from the shuffled cards, or any XP. You do get the reward for the daily but that is it.

The daily reward is not really enough to run a second multi-player dungeon. Perhaps this quest should be changed to one. I do not see a point in running a dungeon that I get no rewards for.

Actually this is the best event ever because it makes people help others even when they do not have att. And yes for every body is the same, you can receive bonuses only from the first attempt. The second attempt from the event I hope will make people help the ones in need, if not because they are nice, at least for the event rewards...

Comment

You can run nether forest for quest.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        You can run nether forest for quest.
        And that second run would still give me no rewards.

According to the first poster, I should run the second multi-player dungeon (with no rewards,) because it's a kind thing to do.

Right.

Comment

You don't have to do it if you don't want to.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Hyde_v View Post
            And that second run would still give me no rewards.

According to the first poster, I should run the second multi-player dungeon (with no rewards,) because it's a kind thing to do.

Right.
            If not even when you are rewarded for helping your friends in mpd you don't want to do it then don't do it, ignore the reward

Comment

That event quest was planned back when there were still 3 mpd attempts a day. Next time there's an event quest for mpd's, I suppose you'll need only 1 to complete the quest, it's indeed kinda silly that everyone has to do a second one where they get no rewards for a daily event quest.

For higher lvl's it's not really an issue, since they run nether forest in a few minutes without any significant loss of hp. For the lowers lvl's however, I see how this could be a tedious second run.

Comment

Working...
              X