Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What I want from wartune...

I want wartune to...
    1) make the city protection timer visible at all times. I want to know when it is safe to keep money and when is not
    2) stop some ridiculous popups (already asked in many threads). I know I am not smart enough to know I must BUY one more socketing rod to get one more gem in my gear, but I am unable to understand what is new in the shop after all this time.
    (and if I refresh in WB I am sure that the popups are responsible partially for lag)
    3) put an option in mpds if I want this run to count or not. Sometimes my team gathers in the evening and although I am bored in the morning can't help other groups to kill time
    If I select it before the run starts, then noone can abuse it, can they?

and something from the broken record
    4) make an extra goal in BG. I am bored of just killing people. Make resource officers more active, like the ward in GB.
    (p.s. it is RIDICULOUS for people to be able to STAY AT THE ENTRANCE of the enemy camp. I know I do it also, but I feel guilty... sometimes I can even attack people staying INSIDE the camp lol)
    5) we want more crypt tokens! Put 5-10 of them dailly on the ToA.
    6) have the guilds ranking 6th place and bellow (or any other criteria) being able to summon divine altar for FREE. Obviously no low level guild has enough wealth to do it.
    Last edited by ArowenGR; 09-04-2013, 06:39 AM.

1) Agreed.
    2) Agreed.
    3) Agreed.
    4) Unsure.
    5) Disagree.
    6) Agreed.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

also
      7) a "use all button" in inventory to use all those lv 5 exp books and lv1 daru pearl that stack up -> my mistake, forget this
      8) fix the music and effects. I miss victory music and effects in farm...
      Last edited by ArowenGR; 09-04-2013, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        1) Agreed.
        2) Agreed.
        3) Agreed.
        4) Unsure.
        5) Disagree.
        6) Agreed.
        likewise
        7) use in bulk option is available
        8) dont mind i'm always zero volume on music and sound effects to lessen lag xD
        Server: S250 - Willow Brook
        Character: Orchidia27
        Class: Archer

Comment

Thanks for pointing out the bulk option (didn't know feel such a noob lol)
          so I must add

9) make a proper guide for all options and functions

Comment

Working...
          X