Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Damnation/delphic hell thunder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
    darryich

Your comment is worthless as you do not explain why you dont use damnation or even if you know when and how to use it? Damnation is not used against mages but it comes handy fighting against knights and archers. With each talen level you also do more damage with damnation and on top of it you can use ti quicker. This aspect is always negelcted by mages. In arena you can hardly see that mages in a group fighting has puri in his set. So damnation works great even if you see a team with three mages they neglect the usage of puri. IF the team use puri than you dont use damnation at all.
    Lol scroll up and read your above post. No one in the right mind picks up damnation and puri to GA btw, there's better option out there. If you think your damnation helps winning your GA fights, I'm sorry. Your team carried you hard, remember to thank them.

Comment

You see now damnation is a skill if used corectly can add a lot. It also depens what kind of a mage you want to be. Also during playing this game teh style of your playing will change a lot ( more rage, different armour set, medallions....). Also the usage of skills will change.
      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Damnation is a good skill for a weak/new mage. It does a fixed amount of damage. This is good if you;re facing stronger players than you, or your basic damage is lots lower than the damnation chucks out.

Once you get beyond dealing a few K damage to your opponents, damnation gets heavily out classed.

But like creamy said: I haven't seen a damnation attack use against me that made me reconsider my build.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Go to tower and face the knights there and see what and when damnation is used than use your brain cells if you have some and do the analayze other wise it is useless to talk about it. How many times i have to repeat damnation is not used to do damage but to support the damage from ROF, meheor, thunder as it adds 10 % more damage. All here are talkin as damnation has the same usage as ROF and function. LOL
          than you dont know what is all about .Here is calculation if you use damnation it gives you roughly 20 % less damage as ROF, when you use rof the damage will rise 10 % so you are closer to using the rof it self than it also adds if you use metheor 10 % so you are even than 10 % to lightening now you do more damage than using only rof, lightening, metheor, and so on and on it lasts five turnes. If the fights are longer (as they are in the arena) damnation has an astonishing effect. Later when i will turne my character (mage into crit) i will stop using damnation all together but now at my level 65 with 58 k br i still use it and wisely. If I am the strongest in the group (two mages and one tank) than i tell the other mage to play a supporting role ( damnation restoration healing) i use my attacking set. If I am the weakest mage i play supporting role ( use damnation, restoration, healing). You see the difference. I have just give you an example when and how to use it.
          Last edited by R211563703; 09-05-2013, 04:51 AM.
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            Go to tower and face the knights there and see what and when damnation is used than use your brain cells if you have some and do the analayze other wise it is useless to talk about it. How many times i have to repeat damnation is not used to do damage but to support the damage from ROF, meheor, thunder as it adds 10 % more damage. All here are talkin as damnation has the same usage as ROF and function. LOL
            than you dont know what is all about .Here is calculation if you use damnation it gives you roughly 20 % less damage as ROF, when you use rof the damage will rise 10 % so you are closer to using the rof it self than it also adds if you use metheor 10 % so you are even than 10 % to lightening now you do more damage than using only rof, lightening, metheor, and so on and on it lasts five turnes. If the fights are longer (as they are in the arena) damnation has an astonishing effect. Later when i will turne my character (mage into crit) i will stop using damnation all together but now at my level 65 with 58 k br i still use it and wisely. If I am the strongest in the group (two mages and one tank) than i tell the other mage to play a supporting role ( damnation restoration healing) i use my attacking set. If I am the weakest mage i play supporting role ( use damnation, restoration, healing). You see the difference. I have just give you an example when and how to use it.
            I have both mage and knight. Do you? I'm sorry to say but if you were to face me in the GA, i'd destroy your team. Then again, feel free to think you're right again because that's what you've been doing all along in all the post. Well.. learn to play. Nuff said.
            Last edited by darrylch; 09-05-2013, 05:08 AM.

Comment

Except players, unlike ToK enemies, only have 5 skill slots. You will never ever ever win against a bolt/rof/(thunder or meteor)/resto/suntoria mage with any kind of damnation build. Using it on knights/archers is even worse because their mdef is lower so rof/meteor would do tons more damage to them.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

If you need damn in arena, you need more matk..

Comment

darryich

First of all i win most of fights in the arena. Damnation IS NOT USED TO DO DAMAGE BUT TO SUPPORT IT GET IT TO YOUR THIC HEAD. Then go and read on forum what is a damage supporting mage. If tehere is an archer and kngiht in the group you will not use damnation as knight cant do AOE damage at all and is usseles. If there are two archers and mage you will use damnation if you are the weakest link there. IF you are the strongest you will attack (not use damnation). I gusee you think that you are the strongest in your arena team all the time. I play with different players and different BRs and levels. Higher level players never told me that i am cooles as you are telling here. Now i see that you have only one style to play and that is only to attack I am right or wrong?, or your BR is so high that you completly forget how to play. It seems also that there is only one sort of mages. Each of the skills works as it is intendet to work you just have to figure it out when to use it and how. To say that damnation is useless it means either you dont know how to play as mage or you never needed to use it (HIGH BR).
                  Last edited by R211563703; 09-06-2013, 02:44 AM.
                  Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Krackner

True. I have high MATK and I use damantion when it is suited not all the time.
                    Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                    X