Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Damnation/delphic hell thunder

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damnation/delphic hell thunder

Hi everbody

I would like to start playing on a new server with a mage, and I am not sure if I should focus on damnation/ delphic hell thunder or not.
    Are they worthy? are they better earlier or later in the game? where are they most useful?(solo arena/team arena/ gb and so on)
    Do you advice me to focus on something else? any suggestions about combos in pvp fights?

ty

They are not worthy when you just start a new server. Try to get skills like bolt, rain of fire, and other passive (+ rage, + damage, + mdef, + chance reduce rage) skills to max first then think about dephic.

Then later when you get PVE set. Start use thunderer.
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

DHT only really comes into play when you're in your late 70s.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Delphics cost way too much for how little they do. Thunder frenzy is really good damage but you rarely get 80 rage before pve set and opponents are rarely in one line. Its amazing for GB though, especially with inspiration buff.

Instead go for rof/meteor and resto/suntoria, this is the most versatile skill build for quite a while.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

ROF - bolt - meteor usually will burn ur opponent *** before they even hurt u.
          Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Needless to say, I find the Thunderer skill is a nice replacement for the Delphic one.
            Does a lot of dmg to just one person, & comes in handy with world boss.
            Doesn't cost as much rage as the Delphic.
            Wartune.

Name: MissFuture.
            Class: Mage - lvl 66 || 72k BR.
            Guild: GodsOfWar.
            Server: (S207) Shard Crater.

Name: ·R♥S·.
            Class: Knight - lvl 49 || 30k br
            Non-Casher.

Guild: FairyTail.
            Server: (S412) Hammerfall Forrest.

Comment

Originally posted by xDevilish View Post
              Needless to say, I find the Thunderer skill is a nice replacement for the Delphic one.
              Does a lot of dmg to just one person, & comes in handy with world boss.
              Doesn't cost as much rage as the Delphic.
              yes, you can actually do 2 x thunderer in a run if you have clothing which allows the mage to compete with the archers in this event.
              Ty all for you responses. How about later in the game? Should I use damnation in pvp ?or should I still use rof/metoer combo?

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                yes, you can actually do 2 x thunderer in a run if you have clothing which allows the mage to compete with the archers in this event.
                Ty all for you responses. How about later in the game? Should I use damnation in pvp ?or should I still use rof/metoer combo?
                I myself haven't come across a damnation yet that made me think 'Wow, I need that, that did a good amount of damage to me!' Every time I've been like '*giggle* *lols* That almost tickled!' IMO it's not worth it, or only to get access to DHT.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
                  damnation doesnt help in pvp go with rof/md combo

Comment

damnation can be useful in arena but not in battleground or any 1v1 situation in my personal view, go with rof/md combo early on the game.
                    I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                    and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Ok i am a mage and i can say only one thing until all the mages will not use puri in BG or in arena damnation works realy well (supported by talents). At the beginning you will need lightening, ROF, all passive ones, later metheor, restoration and than it depens how you will use your mage (healer-bless), damage (thunder) or supporter (damnation with restoration). Damnation comes realy handy in arena and in BG (fightening agains archres and knghts). Mage is AOE person and each skill set that support AOE attac is usefull to have it (ROF, methero and damnation). Delphic freezy ( i dont think so). You can do more damage with thunder to a single person or using delphic thunder in GBs.
                      Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
                        Ok i am a mage and i can say only one thing until all the mages will not use puri in BG or in arena damnation works realy well (supported by talents). At the beginning you will need lightening, ROF, all passive ones, later metheor, restoration and than it depens how you will use your mage (healer-bless), damage (thunder) or supporter (damnation with restoration). Damnation comes realy handy in arena and in BG (fightening agains archres and knghts). Mage is AOE person and each skill set that support AOE attac is usefull to have it (ROF, methero and damnation). Delphic freezy ( i dont think so). You can do more damage with thunder to a single person or using delphic thunder in GBs.
                        I always laugh at the mages that use damnation on me.

Comment

hey. dont use damnation for pvp or arena cooldown its to long and it realy doesnt help u the better skills are rain and meteor. if u realy want use damnation its only good for mps

Comment

darryich

Your comment is worthless as you do not explain why you dont use damnation or even if you know when and how to use it? Damnation is not used against mages but it comes handy fighting against knights and archers. With each talen level you also do more damage with damnation and on top of it you can use ti quicker. This aspect is always negelcted by mages. In arena you can hardly see that mages in a group fighting has puri in his set. So damnation works great even if you see a team with three mages they neglect the usage of puri. IF the team use puri than you dont use damnation at all.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

divinela once again with level two talents on misfortune damnation cools down quicker than metheor. Also damnation is not intended to be used per se to do damage. If you have enough rage (PVP) set as i have (rage at the beginning is at 57) You can first use damnation than rof than lightening than metheor. the damnation adds to each attack 10% more damage. It adds damage to each attack for 5 turnes if it is not debuf with puri. So it helps in fights if it is casted earlier in the fights. At the end it adds a lot and you can take down knights and archers with higher br if used corectly (and supported with talents). What is a support damage mage? Support damage mage has a supporting role in arena. He just support the attack from archers or other mages (crit ones) which can do more damage. Supporting mage has this set of skills ( ROF, Damnation, restoration, lightening, healing or metheor). Crit mage will hardly use damnation and healer mage also. Why is that you may ask? Healer mage is not interested in damage at all he will take the oponent down with healing abilities. On the other had crit mage will kill or be killed in just a few rounds so he will not use damnation which is good if the fights last more than 5 turnes.
                              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                              X