chest...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chest...

im player from Wartune...now mpd just can do 1 attempt only....and gain reward 3x...but the one things i see is...when in Multiplayer Dungeon[MOON DEN],Silver Treasure Chest only get 1x reward...its should be 3x rewards as same before this. 3x attempt,3x reward silver treasure chest..i hope r2 team can fix this issue..

bm21
    S64[Beadcove Tower]

You get more than 3x rewards. Previously, you get 2 crystaloids per run, so total of 6 per day. Now you get 10 crystaloids per day.

So stop being greedy.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      You get more than 3x rewards. Previously, you get 2 crystaloids per run, so total of 6 per day. Now you get 10 crystaloids per day.

So stop being greedy.
      Think he means the chests you open by paying 4k gold or so? I might be wrong though xD
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I know what he means.

I'm pointing out to him that we get more than 3x rewards on boss drops, so it's fair that we get 1x reward on chest drops.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

All is good, i dont mind the loids ( we have chance to get pve set on draw card w/ 3 attmpt)

now w/1 attempt to draw a card it will take forever.. r2 i salute you for being so good to us (players) )
          All can be killed, Dryads FTW!

Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything.

Comment

i also agree that 3 attepmts is better cuz what if we acdenitly waste a run

Comment

MD 1 run with current way is the best what ever patch done, less time no waste for time to "repeat" same story, u can use one scroll for MD and blitz SD so less using for EXP scrolls,drops alot better than total 3 runs in old system, save ur keys for mirrors and if u done all PvE 60, u can use keys in blitz SD, about silver box, its never was worth, just a garbage and joke, lucky stone lvl 2? 4K gold, 10K daru, skele key ? u have this issue now and forgot that u get at least 10 LS and loids from 1 run while this was max in 3 runs.

I like MD 1 / day, u have spire and ToK to done, 3 runs was waste, actually I was skip them most days or I do 1 only when was 3 runs / day, my time worth more.

And i dont see anything worth from ur silver chest.
              IGN: TheVictor
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S19 - Desert Curses
              Class: Mage - level 80
              In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
              ------------------------------------------------------------
              Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

the only thing i dont agree with this 1-attempt is that we get less refining crystals now. TS has a point too in 1x silver/gold chest. should have atleast an option if we are going to use 1 or multiple attempts(upto 3). :/

Comment

To get around the high-end refining crystal hurdle, camp blitz Buradoth's Grave and recycle all the loot. Then synth them up. Currently on 2 stacks of 999 level 3 crystals, and counting.

Comment

I still miss my 6 crypt key out of 3 skele key on 3 run of Void Normal (if I got lucky)

I had 100% chance to get 1~2 crypt key out of 3 MPD runs (I don't use keys on campaign)

Comment

Working...
                    X