Guild Altar "Spin All"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Altar "Spin All"

Okay, so...VIP Wheel, however rigged it may be, likely runs off a random number generator (albeit one with infinitesimally small odds of getting the "good" stuff). Similarly, the Guild Altar (blessing wheel) also uses a RNG function on each spin to determine what space it will land on. This is why you may notice both wheels magically "speed up" or "slow down" instead of maintaining a steady, gradual spin, especially towards the end of the spin.

As you may have guessed from the title, I'm suggesting that the "Spin All" function from the VIP Wheel also be implemented as an option in the Guild Altar.

Yes, this is really just a convenience thing - me suggesting a way to reduce the number of clicks we have to make. But I like redeeming my Spire chests in bulk, I like saving up some BG chests and redeeming in bulk, and yes...I like to hit Spin All when the wheel has 580k gold and 5 keys on it.

So, what do you think? Would you support what is, basically, a Guild Altar blitz? I'm putting a poll, so please vote!
    Yes, I'm all about that "one and done" action!
    95.00%
    No, you'll do your clicks and you'll LIKE IT!
    5.00%

I don't see a poll...
    Anyway, i voted for yes. It's not like it can be exploited or anything.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
      I don't see a poll...
      Anyway, i voted for yes. It's not like it can be exploited or anything.
      Sorry, the poll is up now. Have at it!

Comment

I'm clicking through it right now and I'd rather not have to alt tab every 10 seconds, so yeah (not that it wasn't obvious, maybe they don't want people to get too lazy).
        Btw how did you add a poll to existing thread? Or it just took time to appear?
        Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-04-2013, 06:20 AM.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

In 2.0 patch, the Guild Altar have a button to spin 10 times. But it is only for Vip level 6+ -.-"

Comment

Out of curiosity, anyone know how many votes this thing needs to get some attention? I saw someone with a "let's have unlimited Spire/ToK runs" poll and they seem to have generated enough interest to do the trick. Maybe I just wasn't controversial enough.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              Out of curiosity, anyone know how many votes this thing needs to get some attention? I saw someone with a "let's have unlimited Spire/ToK runs" poll and they seem to have generated enough interest to do the trick. Maybe I just wasn't controversial enough.
              That guy spammed nonstop in the maintenance thread (yesterday).

He spammed the forums at least once every 5 minute (about 20 threads there).
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

since they'll introduce the 10 spin for VIP 6 in the future patches they will never introduce it free and certainly not "spin all"
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

boo... vip gets everything .... oh well, i will manually click click click then
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Seriously, the 1-click astral capture is a bigger selling point, and it's VIP 4. They're gonna make the guild wheel 1-click a HIGHER tier feature? Mixed up priorities, not that I'm complaining. I'm just shy of getting my 1-click astral capture.

Comment

Oh well, maybe we can campaign for it to be made a 1-click "free to all VIPs" feature. Because if I can do it on VIP Wheel for "free," I should be able to hit other wheels like that too.

Unless they want to make VIP Wheel "Spin All" a higher-tier VIP feature? I can see it now...VIP 7 to "Spin All" VIP Wheel.

Comment

completely agree, it's way too slow and boring having to spin 21 consecutive times, especially with the time it takes for spin to complete. You're gonna give me 5k gold anyway, i don't need the suspense, tyvm.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                          Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          That guy spammed nonstop in the maintenance thread (yesterday).

He spammed the forums at least once every 5 minute (about 20 threads there).
                          Seriously, can we stop talking about that guy? PLEASE just report him and move on, I like this topic, I like the other topic, and I like good discussions. You (and him) are making me cry...

Comment

They'll make it easy for vips and **** everyone else, like usual.

Comment

It's like this....they make it boring and tedious then get you to pay for it if you want it faster, dont you know their tricks by now? Heck, I still do cata manually when I have free time
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X