F. Catacomb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F. Catacomb

there is a chance for legendary item to drop while catacomb-ing right? so how much is that %? is it almost impossible and merely depend on our luck?

There is no chance of a legendary item dropping.

You can get the Purple earings/jewels but not Legendary.
    Server: S321
    Name: Blazer
    Class: Archer
    Level: 64
    BR: 79.5k
    Lord Divine

Comment

I've seen a piece of the 50 (or was it 40...) gear drop (not rings/jewels, actual gear), but it's not legendary yet. So the basic gear can drop, but it won't be legendary yet. WOuldn't know about %s, but it's rare. Very very rare. And then still hope you get a piece for your own class, because they can drop for the wrong class as well. :P

Comment

In 1 year of playing 3 times have cata dropped items:
        Some random non-set bonus, wrong class ring and one time jewel for my own class, so.. Very, very very* very very very low chance.

Comment

sorry for the typo...yes, i do meant the basic legendary item, not the legendary itself...hurmmm

very100x rare means it is almost impossible, then...i only got it once, for lvl 20 basic legend item, so i hope i would get lvl 40 or 50 too....heee

thanks for the feedabck guys~

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus_Eater View Post
            sorry for the typo...yes, i do meant the basic legendary item, not the legendary itself...hurmmm

very100x rare means it is almost impossible, then...i only got it once, for lvl 20 basic legend item, so i hope i would get lvl 40 or 50 too....heee

thanks for the feedabck guys~
            Assume that by the time it drops you will have bought it already

Comment

Working...
            X