Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild skills when leaving/joining another guild

Hello,

I know that guild skills are kept if you leave a guild and then when you join a new one they go to the same level if it's available.

My situation:

I'm looking to be kicked from my current guild (Assistant-GM currently) and join another guild to speak to the active members about a merging of guilds face to face instead of through their guild leader.

Our skill tower is level 6 and I have level 6 Patk + Armor. The guild I'd like to join has skill tower level 4 only.

My question is, if I leave my current guild - join the new one then my skills will be reduced to level 4 but;

If I then leave and rejoin my original guild, will my skills go back to 6/6? Or stay at 4/4.

Thanks for any info in advance!
    Server: S321
    Name: Blazer
    Class: Archer
    Level: 64
    BR: 79.5k
    Lord Divine

they go back to lv6 as in the tab on the side in skill screen it says "my skills" and they shall always stay there so even if u joined a guild with lv1 skill tower and rejoined to your current u would still have lv6 skills

Comment

Originally posted by chimera132 View Post
      they go back to lv6 as in the tab on the side in skill screen it says "my skills" and they shall always stay there so even if u joined a guild with lv1 skill tower and rejoined to your current u would still have lv6 skills
      Fantastic! Thanks.
      Server: S321
      Name: Blazer
      Class: Archer
      Level: 64
      BR: 79.5k
      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
        My question is, if I leave my current guild - join the new one then my skills will be reduced to level 4 but;
        No, they stay at your level (6).
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

Working...
        X