Block Archer: Trying Something Different

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Block Archer: Trying Something Different

Everyone has the same build and probably for good reason. I did some refining recently and didn't have a lot of luck with all the stats I wanted. I ended up getting level 9 and 10 block on 4 pieces of my gear. I already having red enshieldment at level 6 so it has gotten me to a total of 3k block.

So I've decided to test this out and see if it is has any value. Thinking about going atk, pdef, hp and a mixture or crit and block gems for next class wars.

Is this a completely noob move? Interested in others thoughts.

Not a noob move, since block chance increment is always good. The cost to maintain this build is what scares me though.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Not a noob move, since block chance increment is always good. The cost to maintain this build is what scares me though.
      Thanks for taking the time to reply. I just got done with my first arena run with 3091 block. I noticed a significant amount of dodging of knights WW and mages aoe's. Need to see more blocking of luni to justify it for class wars. Thanks again.

Comment

even though block is best used on knights, this astral is good on any char. I want it for my mage as well :P

Comment

I like block, with 2.4-2.5k block on my mage, i block a lot, great in ga/gb/nms (block on yaros aoe saves the day!)

Comment

I run with ~3k block on my mage. I love it.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I run with ~3k block on my mage. I love it.
              You made me feel sorry for my knight with only 3.5k block. lol

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                You made me feel sorry for my knight with only 3.5k block. lol
                For classwars I beef to over 4k block. ^_^
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

That is scary as even though i am more a dps knight i only have 2k block

Comment

Could get my block to 5k+ but mage will start giving me problems heh. 14k mdef atm with x8 lv6

Comment

Block mage in cw FTW 4k+ block is sooo fun

Comment

I have now 2.5k blok on my archer...and have No idea...change it to v6 gb or stay with blok?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          Block mage in cw FTW 4k+ block is sooo fun
                          Because of you, i decided to swap mdef out for block to get 5k+ on my knight now. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                            Everyone has the same build and probably for good reason. I did some refining recently and didn't have a lot of luck with all the stats I wanted. I ended up getting level 9 and 10 block on 4 pieces of my gear. I already having red enshieldment at level 6 so it has gotten me to a total of 3k block.

So I've decided to test this out and see if it is has any value. Thinking about going atk, pdef, hp and a mixture or crit and block gems for next class wars.

Is this a completely noob move? Interested in others thoughts.
                            Chuck,

Expect to hear from our lawyer.

The Knight's Guild

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              Because of you, i decided to swap mdef out for block to get 5k+ on my knight now. Lol
                              hehe, happy to help

Comment

Working...
                              X