• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the top archers use block astrals so why not block gems

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
      All the top archers use block astrals so why not block gems
      Archer with block gems? Hehehe...good jokeYeah archers use block at 70+ bcs this is the best next astro but thats it, v7 block astro plus ld bonus and you have 2700+ block you want change gems? Use crit

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

May I know how does block work in this case? How does it reduce damage? Sorry, still nooby on this astral...

Thanks,
        Eili
        S144
        Guild: 'Nightmare
        Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
          May I know how does block work in this case? How does it reduce damage? Sorry, still nooby on this astral...

Thanks,
          Eili
          Hi eli when you block,dmg is reduced by 30%. Works...soon i will get 2400 block and will test this still dont know what i will make...save this block or change to gb v6
          Last edited by miQQQs; 09-06-2013, 12:02 AM.

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Thanks,
            Eili
            30% dmg reduced when it procs. Use it to replace mdef only when it's CW and that would help heaps. Oh, hello fellow singaporean!

Comment

Cool, thanks Anata and hi Darrylch...

I have a lvl 0 holy enshieldment astral stored... hmm am wondering to drop my lvl 5 holy will power and use block instead... i feel that at high levels, the fixed amounts of 1000-2000 p/m def is will serve to reduce a flat 50% of that amount of damage. In contrast, 30% damage reduction IS much more efficient at reducing damage... which is similar to Goddess Blessing...

Eili
              S144
              Level 80 Archer

Comment

I have a lvl 0 holy enshieldment astral stored... hmm am wondering to drop my lvl 5 holy will power and use block instead... i feel that at high levels, the fixed amounts of 1000-2000 p/m def is will serve to reduce a flat 50% of that amount of damage. In contrast, 30% damage reduction IS much more efficient at reducing damage... which is similar to Goddess Blessing...

Eili
                Imo, you should just save up star points to buy and lv it up. You're an archer, Gold is not an issue. Don't feed your mdef away.

Comment

Just an update, I'm all in testing out this block strategy. I'm up to 3312 block rating and its procing nicely. LOVE when knights go for kill shot EDD and I'm still standing to get last hit for the win. : )

Comment

Eili
                    Level 0? you mean level 1?
                    "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Interesting thread. Block seems to proc better than crit in pvp...
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                        Interesting thread. Block seems to proc better than crit in pvp...
                        2k def is better then 2k block, but w8...at your lvl block should be main 70v astro

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Anata, why block and not illusion then? is it because block kicks in more often than illusion?

Ty,
                          Eili
                          S144
                          Level 80 Archer

Comment

I too was thinking red block as my 7th astral but many in my guild were suggesting deflection or red HP. Is 2k block better than deflection, illusion or HP for archer 7th astral? Thanks.

Comment

Decent block astral+IC/LD medal= lots of blocks.

Comment

can anyone help me....i cant lag in couse that buff will always in 7 %?? and ill w8 and w8 and stel 7%

Comment

Working...
                                X