Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

guild skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guild skill

how much br incrse..anyone can guess
    my current br=42630
    patk=12681,
    pdef=10681
    mdef=6182
    hp=42k

my guild skill
    power= level 10
    def= level 7
    intelligence = level 5
    hp= level 6

if i take def,intelligence n hp to 10.. how much increase in br n rest others

pls make minimum guess.. i need to raise br quick

Probably 2.5k-3k if you max all of those three to level 10.

Comment

you gain +40 power/int/end/defense per level
      there are potions for each that offers you exactly +40 for that state (lvl 2) pot even though you can't buy the defense one.

Solution: drink a potion, see how much br it gives you and you will see how much br you will gain per lvl of guild skill.

Charisma also increases your br, you should invest in it as well. You also have charisma pot that gives you exactly +20 to see how much you gain per level.

Max the patk/matk, pdef, mdef, hp and troop in academy for higher br as well.

Comment

Originally posted by R218901250 View Post
        you gain +40 power/int/end/defense per level
        there are potions for each that offers you exactly +40 for that state (lvl 2) pot even though you can't buy the defense one.

Solution: drink a potion, see how much br it gives you and you will see how much br you will gain per lvl of guild skill.

Charisma also increases your br, you should invest in it as well. You also have charisma pot that gives you exactly +20 to see how much you gain per level.

Max the patk/matk, pdef, mdef, hp and troop in academy for higher br as well.
        From what I've seen charisma gives BR at a 1:1 ratio. So +20 charisma = 20 BR, kind of a letdown

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
          how much br incrse..anyone can guess
          my current br=42630
          patk=12681,
          pdef=10681
          mdef=6182
          hp=42k

my guild skill
          power= level 10
          def= level 7
          intelligence = level 5
          hp= level 6

if i take def,intelligence n hp to 10.. how much increase in br n rest others

pls make minimum guess.. i need to raise br quick
          - defence will give about 320 br per lvl approx
          - intellect will give 200 br per lvl approx
          - endurance will give 160 br per lvl approx

rough guess,, taking all of them to lvl 10 will give about 2k br.

Comment

defense change 3 levels = 120 defense = 480 PDEF, 480 MDEF = ~1k BR - not including wing bonuses or passives (if knight or mage) - more if you have wings and/or happen to be knight/mage

intel change 5 levels = 200 intellect = 800 MATK, 200 MDEF = little over 1k BR - again, not including wings or passives

Endurance change 4 levels = 160 endurance = 3200 HP/5 = 640 BR - again, passive boosts from wings or being archer or knight will boost the values

so... roughly 3k BR gain if you include passives

Comment

It is useless to discuss how much BR you will get from guild skills. At the end you will have max guild skills anyway (power or intelect, defensive, endurance, gold) only charisma is questionable. Mor important is how you upgrade your guild skills. Gold has to at max (more gold easier to upgrade guild skills and astrals), next level up your guild skills with your level (level 60 player has to have all guild skills at level 6. After that you go first for the guild skills that rises your attack (PATK or MATK) why someone would ask? Because you will get more gold from WB (easier to get guild skills and upgrade your astral set) i woul say go for max (level 10). After that you move to defensive guild skills (once again go for max level 10). Someone would say why defensive and not endurance or both together simultaneousl. Endurance is worth nothing without the defence. IF defence is not high you will lose a lot of HP point thus you will need to buy HP from guild shop and lose more gold beacuse of that. At the end you upgrade endurance to level 10.
              Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Still working on my charisma, but astrals and talents getting in the way
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                X