Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Event Reward Ult Refiner :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event Reward Ult Refiner :-)

Finally. Thank You! I didn't throw my Refine Crystal to trash!

Click image for larger version

Name:	#2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	1739611
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Nice to see someone got something from that messed up quest. No one in my guild has gotten a damn thing, and 70% of us did it and submitted tickets. Love that they left the beast marks out though (or any compensation for them)

Comment

it's a decent compensation. Should have thrown at least 1 beast mark though as well as given out lvl 3 refinement crystals instead of 2. Most people have 60 set right now.

Comment

Yeah, i refined with lvl 60+ items, so the lvl2 refine crystals are useless.

Still, i appreciated R2 for doing what's right once in a while, even if it's their fault to begin with.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I got it, thanks R2
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

ya some of our server got it but a lot didnt including me

Comment

i did not get any but my friend did get one on his mail
              Server: S250 - Willow Brook
              Character: Orchidia27
              Class: Archer

Comment

I got it too..... ty.....
                Click image for larger version

Name:	compensation.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	192.3 KB
ID:	1673763

Comment

The compensation, if you received the same as me, is garbage. 100,000 exp, 50,000 daru, 30 level 2 refinement crystals and 5 useless 1 time locks. You're pleased with this? Frankly it's beyond insulting. The exp is less that 1% of my daily gain. The daru is less than I get per round in World Boss. The locks are nearly useless, as are the crystals. False advertising and a fraud upon us all.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    Yeah, i refined with lvl 60+ items, so the lvl2 refine crystals are useless.

Still, i appreciated R2 for doing what's right once in a while, even if it's their fault to begin with.
                    What's "right" would be to award the prizes listed. Maybe hiring someone that speaks English as their first language would be beneficial to R2?

Comment

Working...
                    X