Cross-Server Guild Battles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross-Server Guild Battles

This is just something I think would be kinda cool to have don't know if it would even be possible but like we got class wars once a month and that's between cross-server so I don't see why this wouldn't be possible but we should have a Cross Server Guild Battle tournament deal I've played on a couple servers and every server I've played on there is always one power house guild and then a bunch of way weaker ones in my opinion its not very fun but if we were able to put some of these power houses against each other in a monthly tournament or even tri-monthly I think that would be really cool that way some of these guilds actually get a competition and you could have the rewards I don't know maybe like how glory shop is set up and heightened rewards from what a normal guild battle gives. but like I said this is just a suggestion I know some people are getting bored with how guild battles are getting and just wanted to give a idea on something that can be done thanks for the time reading this

it would make sense but they is power house guilds like on my server they have 250k guild br but on other servers power house guilds have way more than that so how would the draws for such "cross server guild battles" take place

Comment

While it's cool, it's kinda hard to do. We have too many servers, imagine how many battles it took to determine the champion? And there are problems with the merged servers if we only pick 1 best Guild from each server.
      With that said, those problem maybe can be solved by picking the top 8 of the guild ranking cross-server, but people will complain if their guild weren't nominated, especially if the list is dominated by older servers guild.
      And there is also time problem. Would you cram the x-server guild battle into monday,wednesday, and saturday? many people didn't have time to be online everyday. Tho if it's only top 8, we can put it once a week every saturday.
      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
      X