No announcement yet.

Blessing wheel.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This feature is same like astrals can be nerfed, they can limit the buffs to 100% instead of 200% for example.
    Or they can boost it to 400% even, if they plan to bump NM dungeons harder and drain kyanites reserves in more rolls.
    Also if R2 following 7road plans, there will be no more plundering, kyanites strictly from farms and ToK chests.
    [morfinnor]
    Temple of Ibalize

Comment

• I just don't think it should be counted in Player Strength rankings and Guild strength rankings since it's only temp.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sucellis549 View Post
        I just don't think it should be counted in Player Strength rankings and Guild strength rankings since it's only temp.
        Your guild skills are temp. leave a guild and you won't have them anymore...This is now part of the game so learn to adjust to it and deal with it.

Comment

• it costs me ~15.5K kyanite, per attribute, per level in academy. (Level 55)

~170K Kyanite to do the lot (11 attributes) in one sitting. Assuming VIP.

so ~17 days per level to keep a maxed academy and 200% blessing permanently.

That's not hard.
          And I get a level every 3 days or so, slowing would mean falling behind the rest of the server.
          Last edited by d07.RiV; 09-08-2013, 09:53 PM.
          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
            And I get a level every 3 days or so, slowing would mean falling behind the rest of the server.
            so you fall behind the server by slowing, or you fall behind the server by not having max boost...

Looks like you're falling behind either way.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• so you fall behind the server by slowing, or you fall behind the server by not having max boost...

Looks like you're falling behind either way.
              I'm not falling behind the server by not using the wheel, it doesn't really change much except who gets top warrior title (aside from bad luck in arena). If anything, I'm going to end up ahead on academy skills because from what I can tell literally everybody else is running full wheel for the past few days.

The problem is other servers, players get a temporary advantage and it doesn't help me that they waste kyanite, because they're not on my server. If they were slow leveling, I wouldn't mind, as they would probably have high honor and losing wouldn't hurt me much. But when someone who just got crusader spins the wheel and gets a free 5k br and kills me, that's not fun. Of course, it could happen either way, but usually players that are stronger than me have higher honor anyway.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
              X